Bella's Party

Chapter 6: Bella's Party 

Date: September 13th, 2009 

POV: Bella 

Author's Note: N/A

                                                             My Bella (Edward)

          I was jealous but happy for Alice and Jacob. I was still bummed about not having a baby. But Edward convinced me that it's okay. After this blasted period ends, we'll try again. 

          I'm gonna be Jonah's godmother, which is really exciting. Rosalie doesn't mind, since I promised that she will be my baby's godmother. This made her excited and me anxious to try again.  

          After Alice and Jacob got home, Edward drove us to his house. He pulls into the driveway and helps me out the car. I take his hand and we walk inside. Everyone, except Jasper, greets me with 'Happy birthday's. I was happy people cared. 

"So, Bella, anything exciting happen today?" Rosalie asked me, doing my hair since we were going out.  

"Edward made me breakfast and served me in bed.." I smiled and then I sighed again. "But that was all.."  

"Something bad happen?" She asks, looking at me from the mirror. 

"I got my period today. Something I wasn't expecting." I say, looking down now.  

"Oh, you wanted to get pregnant, huh?" She sighs. "I know how that feels.. My first boyfriend left me after I found out I couldn't conceive." She looked sad.  

"I'm sorry." I say, upset now. 

"Don't let me upset you on your birthday now." She smiles. "Come on, you're ready."  

"Thanks Rosalie." I tell her and we walk downstairs. Edward takes my hand and Carlisle and Esme compliment how beautiful I looked. Jasper was staying home, hopefully, he stays home too. 

          We're gonna meet Jacob and Alice at the restaurant. It wasn't fancy. It was my favorite restaurant though. I loved getting my seafood from here.  

          Rosalie sat on one side of me and Edward sat on the other. Carlisle and Esme sat near each other and Alice and Jacob sat by Esme and Rosalie. We were still waiting on one last person. 

          My sister, Raleigh, had a rough pregnancy and barely made it through my wedding without vomiting. She left early from the reception. Her husband is at home watching their new baby boy, Joshua, while she joins us for dinner. I was happy I get to see her again.  

          I heard Raleigh's voice on the phone, so I looked and smiled. She smiled back. "Okay, babe, I have to go. Yeah, I love you too, bye." Raleigh smiles. "Hey guys." She sits at the empty seat and now it's complete.  

          After we order, everyone talks, especially to me. I answer their questions, giving them soft smiles.  

          Alice smiles. "So, you guys doing anything special tonight? If you know what I mean.." Everyone laughs and I blush. 

"No, Alice!" Edward says, embarrassed too. "Besides, we can't yet.."  

"Yeah.. It's too soon." I say, agreeing with him. He puts his arm around me and I smile at him. He smiles back.  

"I'm missing something, aren't I?" Raleigh says, looking at me. 

"Oh, I'm not pregnant. That's all." I tell her and put my head on Edward's shoulders. 

"Oh, sorry." Raleigh sighs.  

"How's Josh?" I ask her, sipping my lemonade. 

"He's fine.. He has pneumonia though.." She looked down. 

"Why didn't you just stay home?" I ask, confused. 

"I can't.. They wouldn't let me see him now. It's too late. So I decided to come to dinner anyway.." She sighs.  

          The conversation topic changes after Rosalie asked about the new house.  

          After dinner, at our house, Edward carries me to bed. I thank him for dinner and he just holds me in his arms.  

"Did you have a good birthday at the end of the day?" He asks, kissing my neck. 

"Yeah, thanks for everything I tell him." I whisper and kiss his cheek and lay down in the bed. "So comfortable.." I mumble.  

He lays down next to me and sighs. "I'm so tired."  

"Me too..." I feel his hand on mine and I take it. "Night Edward."  

"Night, love." 

Date: September 23rd, 2009 

          Today was our first month of being married. It was so exciting and strange. We spent the day finding more furniture at the store. We needed some furniture for the guest room and a possible baby room we will keep prepared.  

          I was happy that Edward was with me. I smile at him and he smiles back. I laugh and he laughs along. I walk and he walks with me. I cry and he holds me. I get scared and he protects me. He kisses me and I kiss back. We understand each other. He's perfect.

          I wake up from a nightmare and I felt Edward's protective arms around me. I sniffle and turn around and see he's awake. I wanted to cry, but I didn't want him to worry.  

"You okay?" He asks, staring at me. 

"I'm f..f..fine." I tell him. He doesn't buy it and he kisses my cheek and hugs me. I start crying.

~Nightmare~

I look out the window. Waiting for Edward to come home. I feel something in me move and I clutch my stomach and I fall onto my knees. I see blood run down my leg and then something opened the door and I see Edward.  

"Bella?" He sits on the floor, holding his phone, dialing 911.  

"Edward.." I take his hand and he pulls me into his arms and I cry. 

"Don't cry, love." He starts talking on the phone.  

I feel some pain between my legs and I just had to look. "Edward.."  

He looks at me, rubbing my back. "What's wrong?"  

"There's a head down there." I tell him, crying.  

I was gonna die, that's what I thought. I push out a beautiful baby girl hours later, but... 

I stroked her cheek and Edward took her from me. "Bye baby.. Bye Edward..." I whisper. I feel my heart give out and I die.

~Reality~

"I'm sorry, Bella." Edward says after I finish and he kisses my head and I nod.  

"It's okay." I tell him. "It's not real." 

          He sits up. "Do you want a drink or something?"  

          I looked at the time it's almost 7AM. I nod. "Water." I tell him, letting go of his hand. I sit up now and stare at the wall. I look at him when he comes back in with a cup of water and a wet towel. He pats my head with the towel and gives me the water.  

          I drink the water, all of it, in 2 sips. I felt him pull me towards him so I put my head on his chest and he kisses my head. I put the cup of water aside and we sit like this for a while. I see the sunlight come into the room through the windows, I groan and look away. Edward kisses my head and gets up and closes the curtains. I look at him and he lays back down in the bed and I lay next to him, holding his hand. He kisses my cheek and we stay like this until the phone rings.  

          Edward picks it up. "Hello?" 'Pause' "Rosalie? What's wrong?" He stands up and I looked at him worried. "No.. I'll be right over." He hung up and looked at me. "Jasper tried to kill Jonah."  

          I gasp and get up, both of us getting ready for the day.