000

"(y/n)!" cassandra called from downstairs. 
"(y/n) , come down here!" she yelled again.

"i'm coming," i said loud enough for her to hear me. i quickly put on a pair of light blue sweats and ran down the steps.

"where are you," i called out while looking around.

"kitchen," i could here the annoyance in her voice.

once i got to the kitchen i saw her with a phone in her hand. she extended it out to me. i made a puzzled face, who wants to talk to me? when i got up to her she gripped my jaw tightly.

"five minutes, tops. don't fuck this up" she let me go and headed me the phone. i quickly wiped a tear from my eye and rubbed my jaw with my free hand. what a bitch. i would ask her who it was but she was already gone.

"hello?" i asked into the phone.

"hello, (y/n)." i exhaled the breath i was holding. it was just him.

"so you start tomorrow at 8am sharp," he said.

"tomorrow? at eight? why?" i exclaimed.

"school starts tomorrow, (y/n)" he chuckled at me.

"oh." i just got to our new home and school was already starting. ugh.

"you know what you have to do, you have a month" he said, his voice more serious.

"yeah, i get it." i said with attitude in my voice. i rolled my eyes. i was tired of hearing about this plan.

"watch it," he warned, "i'll talk to you later. bye, ten." he said.

"bye bye, papa" i said before he hung up.

i placed the phone down. as i was walking back up the steps my cassandra questioned, "what did he say?"

"he said i start tomorrow at eight," i quickly said back walking up to her.

she looked me dead in the eye and said, "i wouldn't mess this up if i were you, don't wanna go back to the lab, do you?"

i clenched my jaw at her statement. i looked down and mumbled 'no'.

"no, what?" she asked expecting an answer. seeing as i didn't answer her she said, "i told you to always call me your sister, didn't i?"

"you're not my sister," i whispered. before i could even blink she slapped me.

"what did you say?" she asked. not wanting to entertain the conversation anymore i flipped her off and walked away. she pulled me back by grabbing my hair.

she lifted my chin up with her index finger, "i'll let you pass on this one," she started, "go upstairs and strengthen up, you have a big day tomorrow," she pushed me in the direction of the stairs.

"what a fuck up, what was papa thinking," i heard her mumble.

—————
hey! welcome to my story. yes, i know it's lowercase, i like it that way. if my story ever gets confusing just tell me. i have many ideas and sometimes it all doesn't come out right, so please tell me! um i changed my mind there is not gonna be any abuse so don't worry about that & sorry this is a shit first chapter, it gets better & longer.
okay i'll stop talking now,
aaliyah 💗
[word count: 463]