017

unedited
————
"(y/n)!" cassandra yelled from up the stairs.

"i'll call you back," i whispered into the phone.

cassandra snatched the phone from my hand, "hello?" she said into the phone. i silently prayed the person would stay quiet. they did. cass put the phone back on the wall, "what did i tell you about talking on the phone?"

"no one's listening to us! stop being so paranoid." i threw my hands up in the air.

"you don't know that! do what papa says." she turned around and went up the stairs.

"i'm going to dustin's house!" i needed to be anywhere but here.

"don't come back!"

—————— dustin's house —————

i swear this girl is trying to ruin everything! summer was standing in front of dustin's door.

"summer?"

she twisted her head back to look at me, "(y/n)? so you're stalking me now?"

i rolled my eyes, "no, i'm here to see dustin."

"well so am i" she crossed her arms.

"ok then." i lifted my (s/t) arm to knock on the wooden door. before i could knock on the wood summer said, "i already knocked."

"ok then." i put my arm back down to my side.

shortly after dustin opened the door with a smile. his toothy smile dropped when he saw us two in front of him, "hi summer, and (y/n)."

"she followed me here." summer lied.

i shot my head to look at her, "yeah right. i came here for personal reasons."

"well my reasons are better than yours." she provoked.

i chose to ignore her and looked back at the boy in front of me, or us i should say.

"um, (y/n), i invited summer over because she needs help on her homework."

"of course she does. just call me okay?"

"yeah, i will." dustin turned around to walk into his house. before summer closed the door she stuck her tongue out at me, "loser!" she whispered so dustin wouldn't hear. what a punk.

i turned my back to her. i knew she was still looking at me so i stuck my middle finger up at her. let that bitch try me. i'll get el to snap her neck.

———————
i was sat back on my cheap couch after coming home. cass wasn't here. meaning i had the house to myself. a knock interrupted my thought. i got my butt up and walked to the door. i would look through the peep hole but cass covered it up. she's been so on edge nowadays. i'm not sure why. and she would let me touch her! so i definitely have no idea to find out. i mean i could ask papa. but it's coming up on a month and i've made minimal progress. i only have plan c left. he said to only use it in a dire situation. this one. another knock rang through the house. i totally forgot someone was at the door. i opened the door slightly and poked my head through the crack.

"mike?"

—————
this short but i feel bad for not uploading so here

- love,
aaliyah 💗

[word count: 512]