007

"w-what!" she started hyperventilating, "we're in the l-lab?"

"yes, but you're gonna be okay. okay?" i reassured her.

she pushed away from me, "how do you know?"

"i've been in a situation like this. let me talk then you can ask questions."

"go."

"okay, so, my powers are still not fully developed. after you left, papa and i started working on me being able to teleport people. but i've never been able to get it. since i never have, the new workers in the lab have been punishing me anyway possible, since you're not there. trust me they are worst than the old ones. but um, when the hurt me i would get mad. and one day i got so mad and i ended up in a random place. it was so scary. until i saw you. with some man. and some woman. and will too! i didn't know how i got there. i tried to talk to you guys but you couldn't see me, you could only hear me. but the thing is, right before i got back to the lab. will came back into the room. he saw me. i could tell because his eyes got so wide. before i could say anything i was gone."

"wow.so you're that girl that will wouldn't shut up about. no one believed him. for a while we thought he was crazy," she laughed.

"well, it's true. and he's not crazy. but it made me wonder, why him? why could he see me but not you?"

"i'll tell you later but how do we get out of here?" she yelled.

i heard footsteps, "eleven, be quiet. someone is coming," i whispered.

"but it doesn't matter, they can't see us, right?" she said.

"i'm not sure anymore. i could have gotten stronger."

"so how do we get out," she whispered, "oh and your nose is bleeding, still."

"shit." i wiped my nose, "i just need to concentrate. but i can't if people might know that we are here,"

"this way sir. it came from ten's room. we don't know if it's another experiment," a man's voice said from outside.

"hmm, ten left a week ago."

"papa?" eleven whispered.

"eleven get in a corner, now!" i whisper yelled. we both shuffled into a corner of my former room as papa and mr.travis came in.

"is anyone in here?" papa called out. he looked under the bed and the chair.

"six? if you come out now you won't be in trouble." papa said. six was a girl who could turn herself, people, and objects invisible. "call it in," papa whispered to the man next to him.

some mumbled words came from the thing in mr.travis's hand. "everyone is in their rooms, sir."

"weird. we'll come back tomorrow." he said and they both walked out.

"that was so close," i breathed out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

"yeah. but can you do your thing to get us out. please."

"yeah, yeah." i scooted to the middle of the room. "come hold my hand." eleven came and put her hands in mine. "don't move."

"okay," she whispered.

eleven's pov

(y/n) closed her eyes. her eyelids were closed but her eye balls still moved around. it was kind of creepy. i couldn't look at her for any longer so i closed my eyes too. after about five minutes i felt this weird feeling go over me like when we first got to the lab. when the feeling was gone i felt her hands slip out of mine and i heard a big thump. i quickly opened my eyes to see a passed out (y/n). crap! i felt a migraine coming along but i ignored and got on top of her and started shaking her. i noticed both of her noses were running. i looked around and conveniently saw a tissue paper roll next to her head. i ripped off a piece, wiped her nose, and threw it to the side. i went back to shaking her.

"(y/n)! (y/n) come on wake up. please? please i need you to-"

"jane?" i voice called. i turned around to see mike, lucas, will, dustin, and max. dustin ran up to (y/n) and pushed me back.

"(y/n)?" he whispered.

mike shoved dustin's shoulder, "don't push el!"

dustin stood up, "she obviously did something to her! why else would she be on top of her and," he bent down and grabbed the bloody tissue paper, "and this has fresh blood on it." he threw the tissue paper at mike. he mumbled a quick 'ew'.

"el wouldn't do something like that! right el?" he looked at me. i was still in shock and didn't answer him.

"see!" dustin yelled.

"why do you care anyway? you barely know her!"

"everyone else in the party has someone, i don't! and finally a person, a girl even, likes me. i can't mess this up," he bent down and picked up (y/n), "that's why i care!" dustin left the room with (y/n) in his hands. probably heading to the nurse's office. everyone was silent still shocked by what dustin said.

did he really feel that way?

—————————
shorter chapter because i wanted to end it like that. also fluffy dustin stuff coming up!! are you excited? cause i am.
[word count: 871]