Heartbreaking mistake

Hanzos P.O.V.

That Friday had gone like a blur. Same old schedule. Lessons from McCree-sensei. I had taken in mind what he had said to me Thursday. He didn't cook for himself. Which meant he wasn't eating properly. I took it upon myself to make his lunches for him for when he gave me lessons. And with our phones Angela gave us, I was able to look up delicious recepies, even though I could barely work a cell phone. Genji, of course, was able to use it just fine. He was already always texting someone, and most names I've seen were of girls. I wasn't surprised. He's always looking for another chance to sleep around. I did not like how he fooled around with no shame. It hurt me to see he wasn't the man he was destined to be. But besides that point, it was already my second week in my new school. Jack and I became close, while Genji and I hadn't spoken since last week. I had a feeling it had something to do with Gabriel's girlfriend, but I didn't question it. McCree-sensei and I have become close as well, in fact during our lessons, he has given me permission to call him by his first name, Jesse. It was quite a handsome name for him, but I swore I wouldn't use it too often. I knew it only made me like him more. Today was my first day bringing him lunch, and I was excited to surprise him. As the bell for lunch rang, I made my way back to his class room after tell Jack to go on without me. I smiled to myself as I picture his reaction. He's so sweet. I love all his expressions. I shook my head. I-I mean, I don't love him. I like him. Alot. There's a difference. I knocked softly as I stopped infront of his door. No anwser. Maybe he isn't here yet. I leaned against the door and sighed. I've never had a crush on an older man before. A ten year difference seems alot, but not to me. I blushed heavily again. My imaginations is wild. I never thought of Hisashi in this way. But I assume its because Jesse is a man, not an adolescent. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a low groan from the other side of the door. I smiled. He's in. I slowly twisted the handle and stepped in. At that moment, I had felt my face grow pale, and my chest grew incredibly painful. I saw Gabriel on his knees between Jesse's legs. Gabriel's head bobbed and the expression of pure pleasure was plastered to Jesse's face. Tears filled my eyes and the box slipped from my shaking grasp. I gasped and covered my mouth. Jesse jumped and looked at me with such a scared face. Gabriel turned pale as he quickly stood up and gathered his things. "I...im leaving." He ran out of the room, leaving us to stare at each other. I hung my head as I gripped my chest. "Hanzo....it not what...." He knew it was exactly as I saw. I couldn't hold it in anymore. My tears overflowed as I ran out the classroom. I heard his footsteps behind me and his large hand grasp my wrist. "Hanzo wait! Why are you crying?!" Concern was deep in his voice. I shook my head frantically. "Please let me go. Please let me go!" I felt frantic all of a sudden. I was having a panic attack. That was something my father always thought I did, bending down for someone. I couldn't breath. I was going light headed from breathing so fast. I saw Genji next to Gabriel as they stood next to each other. "Genji. Genji" I muttered as I saw him staring at me. I must look pathetic. Jesse held my shoulders as he shook me. "Hanzo. Look at me. Breath. You're having a panic attack. Please breath." Jesse looked frightened. I cried more as I reached for my brother. At that moment, I didn't know why, I just wanted to hold Genji as I used to when we were younger. He froze in place, staring at my hand in confusion. I shut my eyes as I finally realized he'd never see me as he used to. My chest hurt so much. So this is what a true heartbreak feels like. I stopped moving as Jesse touched my cheek, still frightened at my outburst. I was scared. Scared I was caught. Scared of the scene before me. Scared of my brother who looked at me with hate and confusion. His eyes saying "why are you talking to me? I don't know you" I whimpered under my breath as Jesse's words were fuzzy in my head. I knew I'd come to like him too much. He already had another person he obviously desired. How would Jack feel. I thought Gabriel was homophobic. So why? Why to a teacher? "Hanzo. I'm sorry you had to see that. How come you're crying? Did it scare you this much?" I met his eyes as Genji asked Gabriel what was going on. I searched Jesse's eyes for my anwser. It was already there. "I like you Jesse" I whispered. Genji immediately stopped talking, and I was a bit surprised he heard me. Jesse stood there dumbfounded. "W-What?". Jesse appeared completely shocked, as if my words were a slap to his face. Genji stepped forward and ripped me from Jesse's grasp. "What the hell is wrong with you?! We've been here only a week and you're gay for your teacher?! You're gonna ruin everything!" He yelled before his fist made contact with my cheek. I stumbled back against Jesse as Gabriel grabbed Genji in a head lock. "Knock it off kid, you've crossed the line". Gabriel almost sounded angry. "As a teacher I can report you Genji, you assaulted a student" Jesse said harshly. He held me by my shoulders as I cupped my throbbing cheek. My brother has never hit me before. My tears only poured more, although I was silent as Genji argued between Gabriel and Jesse. I've caused this. All of this. My brother truly hates me. Jesse is disgusted by me, Gabriel hates me more. I shut me eyes as Genji struggled to escape Gabriel's grasp, yelling and screaming, making my chest hurt much more. "Jesse, please. Don't report my brother." I whispered past a shaking breath. He only looked at me in disbelief as Genji stopping bickering. "You're not serious...he hit you....and" he fummed as he struggled to find his lost words. I turned towards him, pulling his hands from my shoulders and looking in his eyes again. "But he's my brother, I don't want to get him in trouble." I said enough for Genji to hear. Jesse shook his head before looking at my brother. "Go to lunch before I change my mind" he said in a strong tone. Both Gabriel and Genji turned around an hurried away. I looked down and sighed. "Thank you sensei. I apologize for walking in on you without permission." I bowed before quickly leaving. Jesse stepped forward almost grabbing my arm. "Hanzo, wait!"

Sorry it's been a while, been stressed from school.