Strange feeling part 2

McCree's p.o.v.

Warning my kitty's! SMUT AHEAD!

"Please..." Hanzo whispered with a pleasing tone. I felt my pants become tighter as I leached my mouth to his neck, laying beside him. I ran my hands down his chest over his stomach.

This beautiful creature is causing me to almost lose control. Every moan, every squeak, every squirm, puts a fire in my core. I just cant control myself around him. Seein him in that bikini with those tights just awoke a demon in me. I wanna lavish every part of his body, feel every surface and crevice.

I made my way past his stomach, back up towards his sensitive buds. I twisted and pulled at them, satisfied with the reaction I earned.

"J-Jesse~ not there....ugh~" I grunted at the noises he made. God this boy is sexy. Its takin every bit of my will power to not jump him right now. God damn. Hes so innocent it just unnervin.

I ran my hand back down his body, replacing the attention to his buds with my mouth as I rubbed his erection a bit. His moans continued to fill the room until I slowly lifted two of my fingers to his mouth. "Be a doll and suck on these" I whispered close to his ear. His face was bright red, and he hesitated in confusion, but followed my introduction anyway.

I watched him carefully as he held my wrist with both of his small, thin hands. His mouth slowly moved and I felt his tongue move between my fingers. It's like hes done this before. I pecked his neck while taking my fingers out of his mouth, letting a string of saliva fall down his chin.

"Close your eyes pumpkin" I whispered. I reached down to his bum and began teasin his hole. I earned a confused gasp from Hanzo's lips while he gripped my arm.

"W...what are you doing Jessie?" He spoke with such a sweet tone in his voice, my heart melted. I only chuckled as I put my forhead to his. "Just trust me pumpkin" I whispered before insertin my first finger inside him. His body tensed next to me and his grip tighted once again.

"J-Jesse! Wha-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss, coaxin his tongue with mine as it slipped in his mouth. I moved my figure is a slow motion, waiting until I felt his body relax a bit. I inserted my second finger and swirled it. He pulled away from me and gasped once again, his small frame archin against me.

I watched his soft porcelain face contort from all that he was feelin, which only made me rock hard. He made such beautiful faces. I'm on the verge of losing my cool, I swear.

I began curlin my fingers which caused him to whither and moan right next me. I finally inserted my third finger which mad him gasp. I slowed the pace of my fingers to read his face for any signs of pain.

"Are you ok darlin? Let me know if you wanna stop" I whispered. I brushed the hair from his face and kissed his forhead to comfort him. I pulled him closer against me just as he spoke.

"I...I'm okay Jesse.... please be gentle." He whispered sweetly. I felt my body practically crack under the pressure and I roughly pulled my shirt off. "Gosh you dont know what you do to me pumpkin" I spoke with a harsh tone as I unzipped my pants and let my little man breath. I continued using my three fingers to stretch him out, makin sure he wont feel too much pain. He moaned uncontrllinly me spreadin his legs around my hips after kickin off the rest of my clothes.

I hope this goes smoothly, I would dread if I hurt him. As I slowly and carefully pulled my figures out, I looked down in his soft eyes, with him watchin my every move. "Bare with me sweetpea. You can squeeze me as hard as you need." He nodded slowly, grippin each side of my shoulders. I spat down on my throbbin member and began to slowly rub against him. His grip on me tightened. He looked so fragile, I was afriad I might break him.