The first kiss

Hanzo's P.O.V.

I hadn't realized I fell on my bottom when I jumped. I was still slightly in shock before my vision cleared, realizing who I was looking at. My face grew red as Jesse extended his arm to me. "Well, I'm sorry darlin', I didn't mean to startle you like that."

I shook my head as I slowly rose to my feet. "W-what are you doing here Jesse?" I asked nervously. He isnt the only one here...is he? He smiled as he put a pot on the stove top. "Well, I came to see you of course. Thought I'd make you somethin to eat since Angela and the rest of 'em went somewhere for a while. Said they wouldn't be back till 8 or somethin, so they told me to watch ya." I blushed more as I picked up the other pots that had fallen to make that loud crash.

I slightly giggled as I handed them to him. "I am assuming you do not know how to cook Jesse" I said softly, looking at his tinted cheeks. "Well, I mean it wouldn't hurt? I wanted to make ya somethin, see it if came out okay." Jesse said nervously. I only giggled again as I walked to the refrigerator. "I can teach you Jesse. You've been so kind to teach me how to write, I can at least do this to show my thanks" I smiled up at him as he followed me to the fridge.

He seemed to study me for a moment before nodding in approval. "Alright darlin', show me how it's done" I smiled brightly as I grabbed a bag of frozen vegetables from the freezer, with some chicken breast and some sauces.

Of course, I'm not pleased by their choice in fresh produce, but I shall not offend them. I hope I can show them fresh produce will be cheaper and healthier in the long run.

I slowly brought the ingredients to the counter, and began heating the pan. "Jesse, could you cut the chicken into 4 centimeter strips?" I asked as I slowly poured the frozen vegetables into the large pan. I stirred them around a bit before turning around and checking on Jesse. Uh oh. I giggled as I touched his hand which held the knife. He cut them too large.

"Here Jesse, this way" I said softly as I put my hands over his, cutting the slices into the perfect shape. His hands were warm, almost hot. By they did not hurt, and they were much larger than mine. The thought made me blush. He hummed from behind me, and I felt it vibrate right in my ear. He's so close. My face grew flush red as I felt him nuzzle my neck through my hair. "Yer so sweet darlin'. I'm glad yer feelin better today" he whispered in my neck.

I did not know why, but my knees felt weak with the sound of his husky voice in my ear. Low and raspy. My heart began to race as I finished cutting the chicken since his hands found their way to my waist, hugging me against him. My hands were shaking from my nervousness, feeling foreign to this intimate affection....from an older man. As I finished, I slowly turned around to face him.

He smiled down at me, slowly leaning down as I touch my hands to his chest. Once he pressed his forehead to mine, he lifted my head to look up at him, and I obeyed. Staring in his eyes, I felt time stop, things did not move and we were there, looking into each other. I swore my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Jesse...what is this" I whispered, unsure if I was loud enough for him. He smiled slightly as he stroked my hair. "What's what darlin?" He spoke sweetly. I wasn't sure myself. What was I asking. "I mean, this, what are we doing. What is this weird feeling I have right here" I touched my chest as I looked deep in his eyes for the answer. He only chuckled as he hooked his finger under my chin. "I love you, and you love me. We're close to each other because of that. And that feelin, well, that could be many things darlin"

I bit my lip as he lifted my chin. What...is this? Jesse closed his eyes as he leaned down, leaving no space left between us. His lips were rough but still soft against mine. My body felt like it melted as I leaned completely on him. His lips moved, as did mine, following his every move. I've never kissed someone before, but i had always wanted to. It feels....like a fantasy.

Jesse slowly pulled away, but hovered over my lips centimeters way. "You taste sweet too darlin" he whispered, making me turned bright red. "J-Jesse!" I felt embarrassed from the comment, which made him chuckle. "Damn, yer so cute too" he slowly stepped back but not completely away. "Here, I'll put that chicken in the pan" he said, grabbing the cutting board. I cleared my throat and nodded on approval.

He began putting the chicken into the pan as I stirred everything together, adding the sauce to give more flavor. Not long after, the stir fry was finished and I grabbed plates, but was surprised when Jesse grabbed them from me. "Allow me darlin. Go ahead and seat yerself" I blushed as I smiled, and made my way out to the dining room.

He came out with a plate balanced on his head and the other on one hand as the other held two cups. "Oh my Jesse, that is impressive balance, how do you do that?" I giggled as he set down my plate and a cup of cider. He only winked at me as he set his down across from me. "Just a special talent I have" was all he said. I only smiled before we began to eat.

Not long after we finished our meal, we began to talk. Nothing to do with school or his work, we were actually talking about ourselves. "What was it like Han. You know, in Japan?" He later asked as my hand found it's way into his on the table. I blushed as I played with his fingers, thinking about my reply.

"It was gorgeous. In the spring time, the cherry blossoms would bloom. A slight breeze would pick up the petals and now them around like snowflakes. It was beautiful. Blue birds would come out and sing softly when I used to meditate in the garden. I was at peace when I was alone. But only alone." I whispered the last part.

He only smiled weakly as he squeezed my hand. "Yer not alone anymore Han. I'm here. Yer brother is here, and Angela and Fareeha are here too. We are here to stay by yer side no matter what. I promise you that." I felt a familiar wet sensation on my cheek once again, and I touched it as Jesse stood up, walking around the table and touching my cheek. I stood up to join him as I thought he was going somewhere.

"Jesse-" I felt his arms tightly wrap around my waist after he placed my arms around his neck. He pressed his face into my neck, which made me tear up more. "I love you Hanzo. I promise I will always love you. You've
swooned me. But I'm happy to be swooned." I shuffled as I tightly wrapping my arms around him in return. "I love you too Jesse" I whimpered as our embrace tightened.

Just as I was about to step back, the front door opened. "Hanzo darling! Oh-" Angela called out for me. We both looked at her and blushed, when Fareeha and Genhi followed in behind her. Angela only smiled as she shut the front door. "I see we are becoming quite comfortable. It's reliving to see you looking healthier Hanzo. It's nice to know a little alone time is all you needed."

My face only reddened like a tomato as I stepped back from Jesse, but still holding his arm. "A-Angela!" I stuttered when only made everyone chuckle.

Omg, thank you to those who read my story. I'm sorry this update took a while, I've been so busy with finals, but I'm happy to say the torture will be over soon! Love ya! <3