Strange feeling

Hanzo's p.o.v.

Warning my kitty's! SMUT AHEAD!

A couple hours later Jesse and I left the mall to come back home. Not only did he make me try more foolish clothes on, they were all for women, and he bought me stockings! I almost fainted from embarrassment, hes such a weird man! But I couldn't forget what he whispered in my ear when he had me try them on. I felt chills all over my body. It felt so forgien, yet it was pleasing....

~flashback~

I didnt know how to respond to it, so I was silent, turning my head away from him as I focused on the feeling of his lips against my ear. My mouth un-knowingly opened, and his tongue grazed my lobe making me squeak and push his chest. "J-Jesse!" He started to laugh uncontrollably as he stepped back, holding his hands up in defense.

"Sorry darlin' I just couldn't help myself. Yer irrisistable." He whispers again, making me squirm. "You're irritating Jesse" I whine back as I shoved the stockings back in his hands, causing him to chuckle.

~end of la flashback~

I felt less embarrassment as we were now walking back up to my room, since everyone else was off doing their own activities.

I blushed as Jesse closed the door after we walked in, his smiled making my heart melt as he took the bag from my hands and placed it on my desk. He stepped closer to me, wrapping his large arms around my hips, which he pulled me against him gently. I looked up in his eyes as he looked in mine and in that instant my heart began to race furiously.

He does strange things to me, I never feel right anymore...but I am okay with that.

I felt his left hand caress my cheek, lifting my chin up to allow himself to dip down and capture my lips. I felt surprised at first but completely melted into him as our lips moved in a gentle rhythm full of passion and love. I pressed my hands to his chest as I slowly rose to my tippy toes to reach his lips better. I let my own left hand rise up and touch his scruffy cheek, feeling him smile against my lips. I quietly giggled aganst his lips until he slowly walked us backwards and him pull away, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I looked up at his face and notice the same gleam in his eyes as I saw yesterday in the dressing room. His eyes seemed darker yet.....they craved something. Something I had yet to put my finger on. He reached out to me once again and pulled me toward him. I felt his hand touch my lower back which set waves of chills through my body. I had a sudden realization of what he desired and my face burnt a deep red. I slowly backed up, grabbing the bags off of my desk and quickly retreated to the bathroom attached to my room, and swiftly locked the door. What was I planning?! I just reacted without a single thought!

I pulled the articles of clothing out of each bag, laying them out on the floor as I thought over what I was about to do. I slowly picked up the top to the bikini that Jesse had bought yesterday and slowly took off my own shirt. I slowly wrapped the top around my chest, tying it around my neck and then my back. I slowly took off my shorts then my jeans and picked up the bottoms. I watched myself in the mirror as I pulled the bottoms up my legs and fit them around my behind. I finally grabbed the last articles of clothing, which happened to be the stockings he had bought in this morning. Slowly, I slid each stocking on each leg, feeling the smooth material give me tingles as I fixed it around my thighs.

For a while I studied myself in the mirror, then suddenly realize that Jesse was banging on the door with concern deep in his voice. "Han? Are you all right in there? I didn't mean to frighten you. I wont do it again I promise. Please let me in." I blushed as I slowly let my hair down from its loose ponytail. I bit my lip as I touched the door handle.