Sensitive Morning

Hanzo's p.o.v.

I heard birds chirping in the near distance, most likely outside my window. The sun peaked through my window in such a way that it illuminated Jesse's face perfectly, showing every cut corner of his masculine face. He was handsome, more so than any man I had met before. I stared at him as he slept peacefully. His facial hair made his face scruffier, but more manly and attractive.

I slowly reached up to touch his beard, feeling how rough yet smooth it was. His face twitched a little, making me flinch. But he was still fast asleep. I blushed as I slowly played with his hair, smiling when he mumbled small nothings here and there. I loved his voice, and his accent. It wasnt too harsh, and it always gave me goosebumps ever time he spoke.

My peaceful interaction was soon over when he fluttered his eyes open. I blushed heavenly as I quickly moved my hand away. He yawned loudly while stretching his arms out from under me. He soon looked up at me and smiled gently. "Mornin pumpkin." He whispered in a scratchy voice. My arms were soon covered with goosebumps as he slowly tilted my head up to look deeper in his eyes. His face grew closer to mine, and I watched his eyes slowly close.

My face turned a deep red color as I did the same, slowly closing my eyes and feeling his chapped lips against mine. My chest felt like it was ready to melt as he wrapped his warm arms around me, pulling me closer against him. His tight embrace made me feel I had everything in the world. I was so loved and warm and I never wanted the feeling to leave me.

We continued to move our lips together, as it it were slow dancing and I caught the sweet rhythm of his lips movement. Not to long after Jesse pulled away, which allowed us to catch breath. He smirked as he rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "You're perfect darlin, just...perfect" he marveled at me which made my face heat intensely.

"Y-you say the strangest things....Jesse..." I mumbled as I looked down, biting my lip nervously. I never met someone who spoke his mind all the time, well, not in this way. He said the most embarrassing things, but.... it didnt bother me. Not too much anyway. He only chuckled at my words before pulling me on top of him, making my legs straddle each side of his waist.

"So sweet pea, what are we doin today?" He questioned, placing both of his hands on either side of my hips. I begin to blush profusely. What is strings position to be in. Was I too heavy for him, he seemed unbothered though. I've never been this close of another man before, I don't know how to act or even feel about this.

He sensed my what he thought was discomfort and sat up. "I'm sorry darlin, you dont have to sit on my lap if yer uncomfortable" he began to lift me up. My only reaction was to quickly grabbed onto his shoulders. "N-no, it's ok Jesse. I-I....I like this...yes" I whispered. He let me go, which left us in a yet closer position than before. My legs still wrapped around his waist. Yet our chest were close to pressing together. I felt face flushing again and I laid my face in the crook of his neck to hide my embarrassment. Jesse only chuckled.

"Yer so cute darlin. So innocent." His last words sparked something in me some how. I stared up at him and disagreement. "I am not! I'm very mature! I-I think anyway..." how am I innocent? What even makes someone innocent. I do not understand. Jesse chuckled once again as he pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"That's it sweetie. You think yer not innocent and you are, that's what's so cute about you." My cheeks puffed up as I crossed my arms. "Well, what's makes one innocent then?" I argued back. I really want to get to the bottom of this. I'm a hundred percent sure I'm not innocent. I'm very mature even Angela knows this. Isn't that what innocence is immaturity? Now that I think about it I am actually not too sure.

"Aw, pumpkin. You got it all wrong. It has nothin to do with maturity. Innocence is like bein naive, always being in the unknown. You don't know anythin about dark stuff or none of the adult things you know? I guess I'm tryin to say is yer still like a child, just mature as you do say" He explain it a serious tone. I found deeply as I thought about what he had said. So I'm innocent? Is that a bad thing? I feel like being innocent is a bad thing from what he's saying. But I don't know how to feel about it.

"Does that mean it's bad if I'm innocent Jesse?" I asked with deep concern. He laughed softly as he ran his hand against my cheek, caressing it gently. "Oh, of course not darlin. Bein innocent isn't bad. It just means that you're still pure unlike most of the people in this world. As much as I would like to take your innocence, I'd like you to keep it just a little longer. I enjoy it very much." He smirked at the end before kissing my forehead. Take my innocence? How is he gonna do that? Maybe I can ask Angela what that means.

~le time a skiiiiip~

Not too long after we change the subject, talking who it seems like hours, only ended up being an hour. We finally decided to go downstairs and join Angela, Fareeha, and Genji for a nice peaceful breakfast before deciding where we would spend our day. Which just so happened to be the mall again! I just hope we don't have a repeat of the so-called bikini incident.

This is going to be somewhat of a short chapter, kind of been busy at school. Of course I'm going to write more in the future. Let me know if you guys are okay with a nfsw chapter. If this kind of chapter would make people uncomfortable I will not do it. Please leave a comment if you're okay with it and I will be thinking about it in the near future. And Thank you for reading! I appreciate all the feedback and I hope you stay for the chapters to come!