What a date pt. 2

McCree's p.o.v

After a few hours more, we finally decided to head home. On the car ride home, I noticed Hanzo fell asleep in the passenger seat. I slowly held his hand, delicately pressin his knuckles to my lips. "I love you to the end of this Earth and back. I don't think there's anythin that could change that. You are my world Han." I whispered slowly. I glanced at his soft sleepin face, seeing him still asleep. I smiled to myself, knowin that he wouldn't have heard me but I know these feelin's are true.I honestly wouldn't know what to do if I lost him. I might go crazy for all I know.

As soon as we were only a minute from his house, I gently shook his thigh. "Wake up hun. We're almost to your house." He slightly groaned before flutterin his delicate eyes open, rubbin them from the deep sleep he was able to get. He suddenly looked a little worried, scared almost. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes as I parked in his driveway.

"C-can you stay with me tonight? I-I don't want to sleep a-alone." He whispered timidly. I was slightly caught by surprise but nodded without a second thought. "Of course Han, anything for you" I smiled to reassure him I wouldn't leave. I only caught a glimpse of a slight smile before he started to get out the car, in which I followed.

We began to head up to his front door, and before we could even open the door, it open for us by Angela. "Hello boys! How was your little date?" She asked with excitement. I chuckled as I bowed my head. "It was mighty fine miss Angela, saw many pretty things, and Han found a nice pink-" "Picture! he said...a picture...I found a very nice picture of...a...bird. Yes, a pink bird." Hanzo cut me off. His face flushed as Angela gave a questionin look.

"Well I'm glad to hear it went well! Thank you for taking him out Jesse, I really appreciate all you've done for him. I shall see you another time?" She touched Hanzo's shoulder. Hanzo shook his head as he reached for my hand. "I...I wanted Jesse to stay with me tonight! If...if that is alright with you?" He sounded both shy and scared of her reply, and just when I thought she would say no, she only smiled and waved her hands toward the inside of the house.

"Of course my dear! He's welcome anytime. Just make sure I dont hear your funny business!" She waved her finger as we walked in behind her. Han turned red as he shook his head frantically. "A-Angela! We will never do anything like that!" He exclaimed desperately after her. She seemed to go into the next room, probably to tell her wife about the "sleepover". I only looked at Hanzo kind of disappointed.

"Never honey bun? Never -ever?" I whispered as I kissed the back of his head. He nervously gulped as he glanced up at me. "I-I meant with them around...I think" I chuckled at his unsure response and scooped him up in my arms like a bride, earning a squeak from him. "Well pumpkin, you sure got my hopes up again." I teased, carin him up to his room.

Once at the top of the stairs and walked quickly to his room and swiftly opened the door with my hand. I sat him down gently on the bed, closin the door behind us. I joined next to him on the bed as he slowly loosened his attire, but not takin it off just yet. He sighed at last, feelin what seemed to be at ease alone in his room without anyone else to stare at him or pressure him. Well, except me.

"You ok pumpkin? Long day?" I asked, rubbing his bare back in circles under the thick and overly warm layers of clothing. He nodded slowly as he closed his eyes, enjoyin the massage on his back. I noticed and turned myself to completely face him, and started to massage his back with both of my hands. Hell, if anythin, I give one heck of a back message. I mean, any kind of massage if you ask. Which is beside the point. The only other person getting massages from me is Han or my mama.

As I massaged his back, I noticed how soft his back was. Like the bump of a baby. I smirked as I worked my way down his back, he slightly hunched over, indicating he was enjoying it. I heard little huffs of breath that sounded quite interesting. "Enjoyin it that much pumpkin?" I called to him sweetly. He nodded slowly as he pulled his hair forward from his back.

"It feels like heaven Jesse. I want to fall asleep" he whispered in a sleepy tone. I chuckled as I stood up to lay him down on his stomache which made him groan. He must be stressed or somthin. He's very tense right now. I slowly got on the bed, not quite straddlin his behind, and continued to massage and rub his back, occasionally hearin pops which earned a satisfyin groan every time.

~le time skip~

The clock read 12 am and I sighed. I've been doin this for a while, he must be asleep. I peeked at his face, seein his soft delicate lashes brushed across his cheek as I listened to his soft breaths. He's so beautiful, I just couldn't get over it. I began to slowly lay next to him, but failed in not wakin him up. He turned his face towards me, squinting as he sat up.

"Nghh....Jes....se?" He whispered cutely, which just melted my heart. I sat up too and held his hand in mine, kissin his knuckles. "Yes pumpkin?" I asked quietly. "I thought you were leaving. Ngh.... I was scared" he yawned as he collapsed in against my chest. "I love you Jesse" his words were muffled. I smiled the widest I thought I've ever had. This boy is my life, I couldn't imagine livin without him.

Not to soon after, he finally fell back asleep, softly and quietly snoring while I ran my fingers through his long raven hair. It was so soft, gentle. Everything about him was delicate, and I loved it. He was perfect, absolutely perfect in my eyes. One day, I swear Im'a marry this boy.

One day...

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you are all enjoying it so far. This book I can assure you is far from over, so do look forward for more updates! Love you all!