Cold

McCree s P.O.V

Not too long after our little "talk", we made our way to the ice cream parlor, as promised by Fareeha. I pulled up in the parkin' lot just a bit before the other three.

"Hey...Hanzo. I wanted to say I'm so sorry for what you saw earlier. Look, I swear it wasn't what I wanted. Gabriel was just forcin' himself on me. That wasn't like me, you know, I like you to-" I felt Hanzo's finger against my lips. I glanced down at his gentle face, his slight smile making its way to his lips. "I know Jesse. You did not mean what happened. I'm sorry for my actions as well. I could not control the feelings that came over me."

He bowed his head as the rest of his family pulled up. "But Hanzo, you know I can't keep quiet about your brother from yer parents. They deserve to know what's happenin' to you." I said firmly. He looked scared for a moment, but I held his hand in reassurance. "Don't worry too much. This is for yer own good Han"

As we got out of the car, I waved Angela and Fareeha over. They came up to us, leaving Genji leaning against the car. "I wanted to talk to you both about Genji and Hanzo at school. I'm a bit concerned about their relationship" I whispered as we headed towards the entrance. They both nodded as Angela called Hanzo over. "Here sweetie, go get Genji and yourself some ice cream, ok?" She handed him a ten dollar bill. "Thank you Angela" Hanzo bowed before hesitantly walking towards Genji, who looked at him with disgust.

As they walked inside, Fareeha crossed her arms and raised a brow. "So. What is it?" I bit my lip as I sat on the hood of my car, crossing my arms as well. "Well, today was a bit shocking to me. Ya see, there was a bit of a missunderstandin with one of my other students, and it so happened that Hanzo confessed to me, infront of Genji and this other student mind you, and it angered Genji for no particular reason. He said somthin about only bein here a week and Hanzo would already mess it up."

Angela shook her head in understandin', furrowin her brows as she let the news sink in. "Another thing ladies, well... Genji punch Hanzo. I don't know if you noticed that red mark, but yeah, that's what it is. I know Genji is homophobic n all, but that kind of behavior is absolutely unacceptable." I spoke rather slowly, lettin each of my words sink in as they stared at me rather shocked.

Fareeha stood up straight and scoffed. "Seriously, I've had it." She sounded livid, I-I was kinda scared. Angela and I both watched as the two brothers came back out as Fareeha walked up to him. "Genji, your phone" she demanded, in a calm manner. He looked confused for a moment until he looked at me. Somethin seemed to click and he furrowed his brows.

"Wait, come on. I didn't even hit him that hard. It was just a joke!" He whined as he touched his pocket. Fareeha grew noticeably mad and held her hand out. "Now, or you won't get one at all!" The volume in her voice went higher, and I swore she could shake the ground. He frowned as he pulled out the silver apple phone from his pocket, hesitantly placing it in her hand.

"F-Fareeha, he didn't really m-mean it. You d-d-don't have to do this..." Hanzo spoke up As she touched his brothers arm. "I forgive him, he let his anger get the best of him" he said with a soft smile. Genji yanked his arm away and smashed his ice cream into Hanzo's face. "Don't freaking touch me! I don't need you to stick up for me you queer! You're the cause of this anyways!" He yelled as he stomped towards the car.

Furry boiled inside of me as I ran towards Hanzo, wiping the cold dessert from his delicate face. Angela rushed towards Genji, whippin him around by his shoulder, when all ya heard was a loud 'SLAP'. All eyes locked on Genji's frozen face, Hanzo and I looking at Angela in shock.

"I don't care how much you hate your brother! All he does is care for you and wants you to have the best! And all you can do is beat on him like he's some little kid!? He's you're brother Genji! He has asked us to give you nothing but the best, he'd rather us pay attention to you than his own self! Die for you! And this is how you treat him!? You are NOT living under MY roof if you continue with this. Do you understand me!?" Her voice was cold and harsh. Her words seemed to be a slap with every sentence, making all of us flinch. Who would have ever known a woman like her could cause so much fear?

When Genji didn't answer, she roughly gripped his chin, forcin him to look her in the eyes. "I said, Do. You. Understand. Me?" She spat each word, earning a flinch from Genji. He nodded frantically. "Y-yes Angela" he whispered in a shaking voice. Genji instantly got in the car and left the four of us in silence. I shook my shocked expression from my face as I looked back down at Hanzo's sticky face (no no no, you dirty peeps).

"Um, I think I'll take Hanzo into the restroom to try and clean this off" I said quietly. Angela only nodded as Fareeha walked behind, wrappin her arms around her wife's waist. "Mm, this is why you're so hot" I hear her whisper as we head inside. I smirked as I lead Hanzo to the restroom. They must have an interestin relationship.

As we walked into the restroom, I locked the door and sighed. "Look...I'm sorry I told them Han, but you just...you can't just let someone treat you like that, not even yer own brother." I whispered. Silence. He must be mad at me. I sighed as I pointed to the counter. "Go ahead and sit up there, I'll clean you up" I said gently. He followed my words, but struggled as he hopped up. I chuckled lowly as I helped him up.

"There ya go. Ok" I grabbed some paper towels, wetting some, and gently wiping the sticky residue from his cheeks, nose, and...lips. as I looked at his lips, I couldn't help but lick mine. They must be soft....delicate. Just as he is. He noticed me staring, which only made his face flush red, makin me chuckle again. "Don't be so nervous Han. I would do anythin you dont want me to" I spoke softly as I wiped his lips.

He only stared in my eyes without a word as I finished. "Alright Han, all cleaned up" I touched his hand and smiled. He glanced at my hand on his, seeming to be thinkin about somthin. "What if I want you to...." he whispered, catching me off guard. I glanced up at his face that his behind his hair. "P-pardon?" I was confused. He wanted me to what?

He touched my chest so lightly, I barely felt it there. He traces the buttons on my shirt as his face grew more red by the second. "I-I mean....what...if I wanted...you to do....something" he whispered with a nervous breath. His hands began to shake as he looked up at me shyly. It suddenly clicked in my head as I felt at ease with his voice. "If you're sure you want what you say. I care about you Hanzo. I Love you too ya know. I wouldn't do anythin to hurt ya" I whispered as I gently cupped his cheek in my hand.

His face was noticeably really hot, makin me frown as I touched his forehead. It was like a million degrees! "Hanzo! Are you ok!? Yer really hot!" I spoke with deep concern. He shut his eyes as he leaned on my chest. "Yeah...I'm...k..." he went limp in my arms as I caught him. Aw geez, this is gonna look bad. He has a high fever.

I gently scooped him in my arms and walked out to the car. Both Angela and Fareeha looked at me with both shock and fear in there eyes. "Oh my gosh! What happened?! Is he okay?!" Angela touched his forehead as he groaned. "I'm not too sure ma'am, it feels like a high fever. I would take him home immediately" I felt the familiar pang in my chest as I watched Fareeha scoop him into her arms.

"Thank you for everything Mr. McCree, really. We'll take it from here." Angela said frantically, opening the back passenger door next to Genji. For a moment though, only a moment, I swore Genji looked a bit worried. I shook my head as I glanced at Hanzo one last time before heading to my car. He most likely won't be in class tomorrow. I'll miss him.