Backwards

McCree' s P.O.V

It was Monday mornin' and it was a lovely day. I had a new lesson plan for my favorite student, and I couldn't wait to spend my lunch with 'im. Hanzo really is a fast learner, but it bugged me knowin' his brother hated 'im for liking other guys. I mean, I do too. I didn't tell 'im that though. His a sweet kid and I'd hate to see anythin' happen to him.

Incidentally, one of my more troubled students was causing a scene in class durin' a test. Gabriel doesn't know when to behave and it's honestly annoyin'. Not only that but I asked him many times to stop talkin' and distracting kids durin' a test, but I guess he wanted a zero, so that's what I have 'im. He begged in class, said he didn't wanna get in trouble with his parents, so I told him to come in at lunch to talk about his behaviour and maybe I'd assign him extra homework or detention, somthin'. I just wanted to get it over quick so I could have my time with Hanzo. I loved it when he talked, his accent was quite lovely. I mean, I'm not hittin' on him, cause he's my student, but I'll admit he's quite a view. Especially that sweet as-

"Mr. McCree, can I just retake the test?" Gabriel walked, seeming to be in a hurry. I shook my head at him, crossing my arms as I leaned back in the chair. "Sorry kid, ya don't follow directions very well. Tryin' ta teach ya a lesson." He grunted and gripped the edge of my desk.

"Mr. McCree, I'll do anything. Look, I know you're gay, let me jerk you off or something" I my face flushed as I stood up. "Gabriel! That is highly inappropriate, not to mention against the law." He frowned as he grabbed my shirt, pullin' me forward and smackin' his lips into mine. My eyes widened as I pushed him back. "Gabriel, if you don't stop, I will fail you for the next test as well!"

By now, I'm sure my face was red from embarrassment. I hadn't even known a student knew about my sexuality. He smirked as he walked around the desk. "Aw, Jesse, I know you don't mean that. I see the way you look at Hanzo. You're not fooling me" he slowly reached down, grippin' on to my lower region. My breath hitched in my throat as he massaged his had around. "Gabriel, I'm serious....this isn't right" I gripped his shoulder as he unzipped my pants and pushed me in my chair. "Don't worry Mr. McCree, I'll give turn in a good assignment right now" he whispered.

I couldn't stop 'im for some reason, or maybe I just didn't want to. He's, right about the way I look at Hanzo, but this....this isn't right. It didn't feel right. I liked Hanzo for more than just his body. I felt his lips wrap around me and I shut my eyes, grippin' his hair rather roughly. It didn't feel right...until I thought about 'im. As pleasure filled the pit of my stomach, his name slipped past my lips. "H...Hanzo~.."

Gabriel glanced up with a bit of a pained expression. I groaned a little loader than intended as he took more of me in his mouth. "Gabriel...s-stop" I whispered before I heard a loud crash. I jumped, snappin' my eyes open to see Hanzo lookin' shocked, scared even. Gabriel rushed out as I put myself away. Hanzo stepped back, tears welled up in his eyes. Shit.

Le time skip

I stood completely shocked in the halway as I watched Hanzo walk away from me...a second time. He likes me? I can't believe it. I walked back in my room, tryin' to process what had just happened. I don't know what came over me. Genji just punched him... I just...wanted to hit him. I felt the urge to protect Hanzo, and for him to get hurt right in front o' me just boiled my blood.

As I walked back in my classroom, I noticed what he had dropped. A plastic box with a note stuck on it, written' "I thought about what you said last week and I wanted to make your lunches for you. Gas station lunches are unhealthy - Shimada Hanzo" I smiled to myself as my fave flushed.

He's so freaking cute, and his writin' has gotten quite good. I opened the box to see vegetables and grilled chicken and brown rice, which the smell made my tummy rumble. "Ah, you treat me good Hanzo." I said with a slight chuckle. I'll have to apologize to him. On second thought, I need to talk to his parents about his brother to. I walked over to my desk, typin' in a few things before lookin' for his address. "Bingo"

A few hours past

I walked out to my car, finally finished with gradin' the test. I gotta say, I'm proud a' Hanzo. He didn't get a hundred, but he got a 90. Which is good for his first week here.

I sighed as I started the car, and typed the address into Google maps. I really hope he doesn't hate me now. I feel so stupid and disgustin' for what he saw. And I'm still shocked at how Gabriel could do such a thing...despite havin' his girlfriend. I shook my head and drove off where my phone told me to. In about 20 minutes I arrived.

This is weird... maybe this was a bad idea. I knocked on the door, hearin' distant commotion on the other side. It took a minute before somebody actually opened the door, which happened to be a tall brunette woman. "Can I help you sir?" She crossed her arms as she leaned her shoulder on the door frame. I cleared my throat feelin' a bit nervous before I spoke. "Hi, yes. Does Hanzo and Genji Shimada live here?"

I'm assumin' this is one of his adoptive parents. She seems to be almost my height. " They sure do, why? Did Genji get in trouble or something" she seemed furious, but did well to hide it. "Somewhat, I wanted to talk to ya about the two of them. I'm Hanzo's English teacher" I explained. She nodded and smiled. "Ah, yeah I heard alot about you. Come in, we've prepared dinner." I smiled and stepped in, takin' in the breathtakin' view.

This house is beautifil, just amazin'. I'm glad Hanzo is livin' in a good home. "Right this way." She gestured to a large table where everyone was already seated. Hanzo looked at me with wide eyes while Genji turned pale, avoidin' eye-contact. Another woman sat at the end of the table. She was blonde and had very blue eyes. She's mighty fine for a lady. Almost as pretty as my mother.

"Who is this dear?" She asked in a sweet voice. "This is Hanzo's English teacher. Said he had a few things to talk about" the brunette woman sat at the other end of the table, leavin' me to sit next to Hanzo, which I happily excepted. "Its very nice to meet you Mr. McCree. I've heard so much about you. Hanzo just adores you." She said with a sweet tone in her voice. Hanzo turned red as he hung his head. "A-Angela..." he whispered.

I chuckled as I touched his hand. "Yes well, he is one my finest student. Matter of fact he aced his first test today. I'm mighty proud." I glanced at him and winked, only causing him to blush more. Gosh he's so cute. To think he likes me back. He has no idea how I feel. "Oh! That's wonderful Hanzo! I'm so proud of you!" Angela gushed while huggin' Hanzo from across the table. "Good job kiddo. The five of us should get ice cream to celebrate." Fareeha spoke after. Hanzo looked down in his lap, smilin' slightly to himself. "Thank you all so much, I couldn't have done it without Jes- Mr. McCree-sensei's help" he said nervously. I smiled at his almos-slip of my first name.

We all continued to eat after that, Genji occasionally glarin' at me when I wasn't lookin'. I swear this kid has some nerve... After dinner was over, we all cleaned up and prepared to head out to an ice cream parlor. I stepped outside next to Hanzo as we followed his family to their car.

"Are you ok? Ya know yer cheek still looks a bit red from earlier" I whispered. He glanced up at me with a slight smile. "Its no trouble Jesse. He only did it to release his pent up anger. I don't blame him for taking after my father." He said gently. His voice sounded so innocent, yet pained. This kid has been through some things. I just want to protect him.

I grabbed his hand, which caught him by surprise. "I know he's yer brother n all, but no one should be hittin' you like that. Especially for likin' someone." I whispered as I pecked his knuckles gently. His face flushed as he gasped. "J-Jesse....." I smiled at him before we stopped behind Angela, which it seemed the other two went ahead. "Not everyone will be able to fit in our one car, so I think it's best if you ride with Mr. McCree Hanzo" she said sweetly kissing his forehead. "Go on ahead, I want to talk to your teacher for a bit" she explained, makin' me nervous. Hanzo nodded as he quickly ran to my car.

"So. Mr. McCree. Hanzo has taken quite a liking to you. I'm glad he has someone close he can depend on" she said softly, walking painfully slow next to me. I nodded in agreement. This talk is headin' somewhere...I feel it. "Yeah, I'm only doin my job Ms. He's an amazin' kid. I just want to see him exceed. Ya know?" She nodded as she stopped to turn and face me.

"Yes, indeed Mr. McCree. I also know he has a slight......crush I guess you could say, on you. I couldn't help but notice the way you look at him; appears he also tickles your fancy. I am not opposed to anything that happens between you, because I want Hanzo to be happy and find love. But if you hurt him, I won't hesitate to remove you from the face if this earth" she had a strange look in her eyes that almost looked like death. I gulped the lump that seemed to form in my throat from fear. "Y-yes ma'am, wouldn't dr-dream of it" I spoke with a nervous smile. She's sweet...but scary....