Chapter 2

"Sexy, free and single, I'm ready too, bingo!"

"For fuck's sake, shut up Bambam"

"I can't help it! He hasn't texted me for two days now and I'm bored"

Jackson sighed as he looked at the younger. They had decided to meet up since Bambam obviously needed a distraction from his phone. The boy kept running to it whenever he got a notification but was always met with disappointment as it wasn't from Yugyeom.

He really thought the other would text.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jackson suggested and Bambam agreed.

"Good, then give me your phone" The blond held his hand out and Bambam looked at it with squinted eyes.

"I don't want to"

"Bams, we both know you'll check it every minute if not"

Bambam nodded reluctantly, he knew Jackson was right and handed him his phone before he plopped down on the couch. They decided on watching a few episodes of friends and Bambam rested his head against Jackson's shoulder.

"How is it with Jinyoung? Should I give him the 'you hurt my best friend and I will kill you' speech? Because I'd be totally down for that," Bambam said suddenly and sat up straighter so he could face Jackson who was laughing for whatever reason.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I-," he couldn't finish even one sentence before he started to laugh again, "I'd pay to see you say that to him"

"I'm serious here," Bambam pouted and crossed his arms.

"You couldn't even hurt a fly," Jackson chuckled and ruffled his white hair.

"Not true at all, if that fly hurts you it won't last a day longer"

"First you'd have to catch the fly but when that happens it's probably already dead"

Bambam looked at him without saying a word before he hit his shoulder.

"I'm trying to be cute here and you totally ruined the mood"

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's very nice of you but there's no need for the speech," Jackson smiled at Bambam and the latter couldn't be mad anymore.

They watched two episodes before Bambam stretched his arms and yawned. "I think I'll shower now and go to bed, do you want to stay overnight?"

"Yep" Was all Jackson said before he sprawled himself across the whole couch as soon as Bambam stood up.

The younger tried to take his phone, hoping Jackson wouldn't see but apparently he did if the pillow that was thrown at his back was anything to go by.

"Don't you dare touch it"

"But I need my music!" He tried to defend his actions.

"You can shower without it for once"

"You're so rude to me, why am I even talking to you. I could just hang out with Youngjae, you know? Yeah, he's at least nice to me compared to you. I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants to be my new best friend," Bambam grumbled as he made his way to his bedroom in order to fetch a pyjama before going to the bathroom.

"I love you too!" Jackson yelled, quietly chuckling to himself as Bambam disappeared.

Twenty minutes passed and there was still no sign of Bambam coming out of the shower anytime soon.

Jackson often forgot how long it took the other to shower and he grew bored without somebody to annoy.

Just as a new episode started to play a notification sound was heard. He reached for his phone but there was nothing. He shrugged it off as it was obviously Bambam's and he didn't want to invade his privacy for once.
At least not now.