Chapter 7

„Wait let me get this right, Yugyeom asked you to spend the night but he didn't text you and called instead?" Jinyoung asked as he sipped his coffee. The older leaned against the counter and watched as Bambam gulped down a glass of water.

"Yeah," He looked at him, confusion written all over his face, "Is that bad?"

"No, it's amazing actually. I just realized that Jackson didn't try at all to woo me"

"Hey!" Their blond friend entered the kitchen as he heard his name, "I did try"

"You texted that you wanted to buy a toothbrush with me"

"It was an important matter for me at that time that I wanted to experience with you, okay?"

"It was a damn toothbrush"

Bambam chuckled as he watched the two bicker. It was true, Jackson hadn't been the most romantic with his date idea but it worked out for the two and Bambam enjoyed seeing his best friend as happy as never before with Jinyoung.

"I was the one calling you for our second date because I wanted to show you how a real romantic person does it," Jinyoung smiled smugly but it vanished soon as Jackson scoffed.

"You woke me up at four in the morning just to see the sunrise with me. I didn't even have the time to change and stood outside in my pyjama"

At that Jinyoung pouted adorably and crossed his arms, he thought it was very romantic. He had also liked the fact that the blond only wore his pyjama since it had given him the opportunity to cuddle him in order to ‚keep him warm'. Jackson saw his irritation and cupped his boyfriend's face gently before he gave him a soft kiss on the lips. The blond smiled and Jinyoung hated that he immediately smiled back and couldn't keep his annoyed act up. But who could when someone like Jackson was looking at you like this?

"Im just kidding, darling. You know I loved every single second"

"You two are disgustingly cute," Bambam muttered loud enough for the two to hear.

"Shouldn't you pack your things to go to Yugyeom's?" Jinyoung asked.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Well, yeah" At least they were honest.

Bambam huffed but stood up nonetheless, before he left the kitchen he turned to the couple once more.

"If you two do the dirty in my kitchen I will not hesitate to put lego all over the floor and watch you die because of the pain." He heard Jackson gasp and Jinyoung saying something like 'He didn't mean that'.

Bambam first walked into the bathroom to reapply his makeup. He dreaded already the moment he would have to clean his face at night and Yugyeom would see him barefaced.

He later on searched for clothes which took quite some time. Bambam wanted to look perfect for the other, there was no point in denying that.

Bambam didn't feel the same for Yugyeom as he did for Jackson. He didn't seek for Jackson's compliments regarding his appearance. He didn't feel the need to dress up for him or clean his apartment.

But he wanted to impress Yugyeom. He wanted Yugyeom to find him attractive but most importantly, he wanted Yugyeom to like him.

Maybe even more than friends.

He finally had everything he needed and grinned happily as he saw that he would make it on time without running up the stairs like crazy. He took the bag in his hand and made his way towards the living room where he supposed he would find his friends but that wasn't the case.