Chapter 4

Bambam started the engine of his car and drove over to where Yugyeom was waiting for him. When he reached the younger he rolled down the window and smiled cheekily at him.

"Get in loser we're going shopping"

Yugyeom blinked a few times, he didn't know if he should feel proud or just simply hit Bambam for that sentence. Nonetheless he got inside and glared at the man next to him who was giggling quietly to himself.

"You just asked me to wait here so you could say that, right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" He shook his head but the grin gave him away.

"You're unbelievable"

"Hey! You know mean girls apparently too or you wouldn't have gotten the reference"

"I've never watched it, I just saw some memes," Yugyeom admitted and looked out of the window which meant he couldn't see the fond look Bambam gave him.

"I have the feeling we'll be great friends"

Yes, Yugyeom thought, I think so too.

When the two reached their destination Yugyeom was the first to get out and he practically ran all the way to Bambam's door to open it for him. The other looked at him in surprise and a blush spread across his cheeks as Yugyeom winked at him.

"Aren't I a gentleman?"

"You're stupid"

"You didn't deny that I'm a gentleman"

Bambam rolled his eyes and cursed himself for being amused by Yugyeom's behavior.

"Let's just get you some new clothes," He told him and together they walked to the first store Bambam had in mind.

"Oh this looks ni-" Yugyeom wanted to say when he grabbed an ugly shirt but quickly stopped himself as he saw the look Bambam gave him.

"Just let me search something for you"

Yugyeom nodded. Honestly he looked forward to see what Bambam thought would fit him. He told him his sizes and the other began to find the perfect clothes. At the meantime Yugyeom just watched him with a small smile.

Twenty minutes later, Bambam came back. At least Yugyeom thought it was Bambam but he couldn't be that sure since his face was hidden behind the big pile of clothes he was holding in his arms.

„Isn't that a bit much?" Yugyeom questioned with wide eyes as he carefully helped Bambam bring the clothes to the changing rooms.

"There's nothing like 'too much'" Bambam said and Yugyeom couldn't help but think that this was Bambam in a nutshell.

He loved it.

"Go change and I'll wait here," Yugyeom tumbled inside with a giggle as Bambam pushed him.

He put on the first outfit which was black skinny trousers combined with a white shirt and a jeans jacket. Yugyeom eyed himself in the mirror and grinned as he took in his reflection. It really suited him somehow.

The younger stepped out and Bambam lit up as he saw him.

"I'm a damn genius! It looks extremely good"

Of course Bambam would praise himself first but he wasn't wrong though.

"Next outfit!" He commanded and Yugyeom complied immediately.

They repeated this for the next half an hour till he had tried on everything. Yugyeom looked at the pile of clothes he would buy satisfied. Bambam really did a great job at choosing them. Nearly everything suited Yugyeom and there were only a few shirts that didn't work.

Now that he had to change so often it was time Bambam did too.

„Can I search an outfit for you?" Yugyeom asked and poor Bambam didn't hear the mischievous in his voice.

„Sure"

With that Yugyeom was gone and began to search for the most hideous outfit he could create in this store. It was probably a bit rude of him to do that after Bambam had helped him that much but he also wanted to have his fun.

Out of the corner of his eyes he saw orange leather trousers that would work perfectly with the light blue shirt he had already picked out. Now he just needed a jacket.

A yellow jacket with ‚swag' written over it made Yugyeom grin. He quickly took it with him and just as he wanted to go back to Bambam he found a pink fedora. He couldn't miss the chance to see Bambam wear that.

When he approached Bambam the other began the laugh.

„You can't be serious," That laugh quickly turned into a scared expression though as he noticed that Yugyeom wasn't joking.

„No"

„Yes"

„I don't deserve this disrespect after I found the perfect clothes for you," Bambam pouted adorably and Yugyeom nearly felt bad. Nearly.

„Try it on"

„This looks horrible"

„Exactly that's the point"

„Are you satan?"

„Yes, now change"

Bambam grumbled as he took the clothes out of Yugyeom's hands and got into the changing room.

„You forgot the fedora," Yugyeom called.

„I didn't forget it, I kindly ignored it"

The taller chuckled and waited till Bambam was finished.

„I hate you," Bambam said as he stepped out and Yugyeom really tried to his laughter back but failed miserably.

„You look like an idiot"

„It looks like something you'd wear," Bambam retorted and Yugyeom hit his shoulder. Bambam glared at him and the other took the chance to place the fedora on his head.

„You trait-" Bambam was cut off by the sound of a camera noise and his eyes widened as he realized Yugyeom had taken a picture of him.

„Fucking delete that"

"You look somehow cute in it," Yugyeom mumbled, his gaze on the picture. Bambam could probably do anything and Yugyeom would call it cute or adorable.

"I always look cute and now delete it"

Yugyeom switched off his phone and grinned at Bambam, "Nope"

"I'll change out of this monstrosity now," The white haired boy exclaimed and disappeared behind the doors of the changing room.

When he stepped out again in his normal clothes Yugyeom was still grinning, receiving a glare from Bambam.

Yugyeom paid while Bambam waited for him at the exit. Although he kept glaring at Yugyeom he wasn't actually mad. It was quite funny, he had to admit and he found that he enjoyed hearing Yugyeom laugh even if that meant he had to wear a fedora.

When Yugyeom stood right in front of him with two bags in his hands he couldn't keep up his fake annoyance anymore and smiled at him.

"How about I buy you something to drink as an apology?" Yugyeom asked, hoping that Bambam would agree since he wanted to spend more time with him.

"Depends, will you delete the picture?"

"If you say yes, of course"

Bambam acted as if he was thinking deeply about it but it was clear what he would answer.

"Then yes"

-

A/N:
I'm sorry this chapter is such a failure >-<

But I hope you all will have a great start into the next week and that you're healthy <3 Take care~