Chapter 3

Bambam was rummaging through his closet or more like, what was left from it. The boy had practically thrown two third of his clothes on the floor as he searched for something to wear.

From the outside he could hear his friends laughing at something. At first he was rather confused as the three suddenly appeared at his doorsteps but let them in anyway.

Now he regretted it.

As soon as he found the clothes he wanted and put them on, he stepped out of his room. He quickly closed his door as he didn't want his friends to see the mess he had created. Not that they would be surprised.

"Guys!" He called and soon enough three pairs of eyes were on him. "Can I wear this today?"

"I don't know, can you?" Jackson giggled and Jinyoung slapped his shoulder, saying that the joke was just not funny.

"Where are you going today anyway?" Youngjae asked as he put a cracker in his mouth, chewing it slowly.

"I'm helping someone with cleaning their closet," Bambam explained to him but was caught off guard as Jinyoung suddenly started to chuckle.

He leaned towards Jackson and whispered something in his ear that also made the blond cackle.

"What's so funny?" Bambam asked confused, did his outfit look that bad?

Jackson tried to say something but loud laughter tumbled from his lips once again.

"Is cleaning someone's closet a new way to say lemme smash?" Jinyoung questioned, biting his lips so he wouldn't giggle again. Poor Youngjae coughed loudly as he nearly choked on his cracker.

Bambam's eyes went comically wide and a rosy colour made its way up his cheeks.

"N-No, I just help with the closet. Nothing else"

"Are you sure you just want to clean his closet though?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows, making Bambam even more uncomfortable then he already was.

Jinyoung shook his head, "Youth nowadays with their weird sayings"

Bambam kindly ignored that.

Surely Yugyeom didn't mean something else by cleaning his closet, right?

"I hate you guys," Bambam muttered and grabbed his jacket before he turned to leave his apartment.

"Have a nice day and don't make too much of a mess, yeah?" He called over his shoulder and heard Youngjae say something like 'he loves us anyway'

With a sigh Bambam made his way towards his car. The first thing he did when he had climbed inside was to search through his phone for some music to play. Then he drove off to the address Yugyeom had sent him the day before.

In all honesty Bambam was excited to meet the other, he didn't know exactly why he was so fond of him so soon. They had texted for a lot longer and it seemed like Yugyeom was a really nice guy. Bambam looked forward to spend time with him.

He accidentally missed a turn since he was too focused on singing along to the song and cursed as he realized he would be late now.

Eventually he arrived and ran all the way up to Yugyeom's apartment. It were a few more stairs than he'd expected but sooner or later he knocked on the other's door, breathing heavily. Somehow he made it just on time.

"Bamb- Why are you panting?" Yugyeom's smile turned into a frown as he watched the other male who held up finger, indicating that he needed some more time to regain his breath.