Chapter 19

Yugyeom has been standing in front of Bambam's apartment door for the past ten minutes now. He brushed his hands off on his pants as they got sweaty from being the nervous wreck he was. Different ways to greet Bambam flooded his mind and not for the first time that night he cursed himself for making such a fuss about tonight.

But then again, it was Bambam. Who wouldn't be nervous? After fucking up greatly.

"Are you going to stand here any longer or do you plan on actually coming inside once too?" Jackson's voice came from inside, making Yugyeom immediately flush as he had been caught.

The door swung open to reveal a grinning Jackson, "I don't have to threaten you again, right?"

Yugyeom gulped, even more nervous now than before and quickly shook his head, "You really brought your point acr-" The rest of the word was getting stuck in his throat as his eyes spotted Bambam.

The other was dressed in black clothes that flattered his figure in all the right places and... barefaced?

"I- Uh, well," Yugyeom stuttered as his eyes wouldn't leave Bambam, "Wow"

"Bams I think you broke him already," Jackson added helpfully.

Bambam's cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink as he duck his head, sneaking his way around his best friend.

"We'll go now Jackson"

"Sure call me if something goes wrong and you need to be picked up," Although he was saying it to Bambam, his gaze was fixed on Yugyeom.

"I'm sure it will great, stop being rude to Yugyeom" The white haired male sent a small smile Yugyeom's way, "Shall we go?"

"Yes please"

With that the couple left only hearing parts of what Jackson was shouting after them what sounded a lot like 'Don't do what I wouldn't do'

"I'm really sorry about Jackson, you don't deserve that treatment"

Yugyeom wanted to argue, saying that this was nothing to what he deserved in his opinion but he decided to change the topic instead.

"You look stunning"

"What?"

"I gladly repeat it again, you look breathtaking"

"You don't look bad yourself," Bambam grinned at him as he took in Yugyeom's outfit which was exactly how he had told the younger to dress for a date, all while he ignored the jump his heart made at hearing the compliments.

"Shouldn't I have put on some makeup? I feel somewhat... naked"

Yugyeom didn't miss a beat to answer him. "Honestly Bambam, whatever you feel comfortable with is the best. Believe me when I say that I will find you beautiful no matter what"

Bambam wanted to believe it. He really did.

"I'm glad," He finally said, "Anyway, what do you have planned for us?"

"I decided to shake your idea of a perfect date up a bit"

"Sounds spicy," Bambam giggled.

The younger rolled his eyes but couldn't fight the grin.

They stepped out of the apartment building and the sun was already starting to go down a bit. Yugyeom opened the car door for Bambam and afterwards got inside himself, an aura of excitement around him.