Chapter 12

When Bambam woke up the next morning, the first thing he noticed was a weight on his chest and also something... wet?

„Yugyeom," Bambam said, apparently too quiet.

„Yugs, wake up"

The younger only tightened his grip on his waist and snuggled his face further into the fabric of Bambam's shirt.

"You're drooling, darling," Bambam chuckled softly, "Normally I wouldn't care but you're drooling on me and that I do care about"

Immediately the younger's eyes shot open and he scooted away from Bambam.

"I'm so sorry, oh my god! I drooled on you? Oh my god, my head hurts" Yugyeom muttered when he sat up too fast and held his head in his hands, rubbing his temples.

Bambam looked at his friend with concern written all over his features. He pulled the covers away and got out of bed. "I'll get you a glass of water"

Yugyeom didn't say anything, he just grunted in response.

In the kitchen Bambam rummaged through the cabinets in search of painkillers for the other's headache. When he found them he took the glass of water and walked back to the bedroom but Yugyeom wasn't there anymore.

As soon as he sat the glass and pills on the nightstand he heard coughing from the bathroom next to the bedroom. Realizing what was going on he walked over to the closed door and entered without knocking.

At the sound of the door handle being pulled down Yugyeom looked up from his position in front of the toilet, watery eyes met Bambam's.

"Please go," He croaked out, adverting his gaze from the other.

"No"

"Pl-" Yugyeom couldn't finish as he again bent over to toilet to puke. Tears brimmed in his eyes, threatening to spill any second.

Without thinking about it Bambam sat down next to the younger and began to rub circles on his back, hoping it would somewhat soothe him.

"You can go now, you don't have to sit here," Yugyeom muttered, he didn't mean to sound so rude but he hated it that Bambam saw him like this.

„I wouldn't sit here if I didn't want to silly," Bambam said, standing up to get Yugyeom a wet towel to clean his face.

„You want to see me puke?"

„I want to be there for you"

Yugyeom didn't know what to say and simply let Bambam dab his forehead with the towel, enjoying the coldness of the water.

The two sat on the floor for a bit longer when suddenly Bambam's phone vibrated in his pockets. He didn't reach for it till Yugyeom said he should answer the call. Bambam looked like he wanted to object but picked up when he saw that it was Jackson who was calling him.

"Yo, did you get home safely?" Was the first thing Jackson asked.

"Yeah and you two?"

"Same here. By the way, Jinyoung has been vomiting and whining about his headache for the whole morning, how is Yugyeom?" As if to underline his statement Bambam heard Jinyoung coughing in the background.

"Is that Bambam? Give me the phone, Jacks" Jinyoung said with a hoarse voice and shuffling happened on the other side.

"Bambam," Jinyoung started, "Tell Yugyeom I hate him. I'll never drink with him again"

"Will do," Bambam said and turned to Yugyeom who was watching him with tired eyes.

"Jinyoung says he hates you"