Chapter 14

Wanger:
oh bromeo oh bromeo

Wanger:
get me that snackeo

Wanger:
tonight will be a blast i can already tell

Wanger:
youngjae wants to join and will bring that mystery dude he's been drooling over for so long now along

Wanger:
do you want to invite yugnome too?

Bambam:
he's busy

Despite himself Bambam was grinning at Jackson's excitement for their video game night. He had promised the other two that he'd be in charge of buying the snacks and planned on keeping his promise. That's why he was currently getting ready to go out. He looked lat himself in the mirror, his smile quickly disappearing when he saw how red and puffy his eyes were. With slightly shaking hands he went to apply makeup. The only problem was still the redness of his eyes so he decided to wear sunglasses to hide it.

When he was finished he ran a hand through his hair for the last time and headed out after he had grabbed his wallet and keys.

He contemplated if he should take the car but figuring that the weather wasn't all too bad he could just walk to the city. It would take much longer but Bambam needed time to think.

Thoughts about Yugyeom hadn't left his mind. Bambam didn't even know if he had a right to be mad at the younger or not. On the one hand they never said they had feelings for each other but on the other hand he thought that Yugyeom had definitely flirted with him on more than one occasion.

But maybe that was just his wishful thinking.

He should be happy for Yugyeom. Obviously the younger had someone he liked enough to take out on a date. Someone he could see himself together in a romantic way.

Bambam had just hoped that one would be him.

He forced himself to concentrate on something else before he would get sad all over again. He didn't need to cry in the middle of the street and ruin what was left of his pride.

He didn't notice he had reached the supermarket till he was standing right in front of it. With a sigh he went inside and began to search for Jackson's favorite snacks. He even grabbed a pack of peanuts for Jinyoung because the latter had once said that he loved them.

After he paid he strolled around in the city a bit more, loving the bustling of people around him and the loud noises were a pleasant distraction.

His stomach grumbled loudly and he winced at the sound. He shouldn't have skipped breakfast. Bambam went inside the next best restaurant, not feeling like eating takeaway and too lazy to cook something at home.

A waitress approached him and lead him to a table at the far back of the large room. Normally Bambam always felt sad when he saw someone eating alone and pitied them. Ironic that he was the one eating alone now.

He had ordered himself pasta and a glass of water, letting his eyes travel over the other customers while he was waiting for his food to arrive.

Just when he wanted to pull out his phone and text Jackson that he had bought everything they would need the restaurant door was opened and an adorable giggle could be heard.

Bambam could recognize that giggle everywhere.

Slowly he looked up and surely saw none other than Yugyeom entering the restaurant but he wasn't alone. Next to him stood another man, maybe a bit shorter than Yugyeom himself but Bambam couldn't be sure.

Beautiful.

That was the first thing that popped into his mind when he saw the man. He had soft brown hair, locks of it falling in front of his eyes and a bunny like smile on his face when he ruffled Yugyeom's hair. From what Bambam could see the other didn't wear any makeup which made that his natural beauty, something Bambam thought he, himself, lacked.

"Jungkook stop," Yugyeom said rather loudly and smiled at the man- Jungkook when the other let go.

So that was Yugyeom's date.

Bambam nearly had to laugh. Of course Yugyeom would never even think about dating him when he was friends with someone like Jungkook.

Did Yugyeom ever smile at him like this?

He couldn't remember, probably not. Why would he?

The waitress brought his food but Bambam didn't pay any attention to it and just handed her the money absentmindedly, too immersed in watching the two interact. His appetite was gone now anyway.

Jungkook laughed at something Yugyeom had said which had the other beaming brightly.

It was nearly creepy how intensely Bambam was watching them but he couldn't find it in himself to care.

When the younger leaned in to wipe something off Yugyeom's cheek was the moment Bambam decided he had enough.

Every small touch the two shared made him realize more and more that Yugyeom had just seen him as a friend. Nothing more.

The realization hit him harder than he had imagined and he could feel his eyes well up once again. He cursed himself for being so childish. He acted like a small kid that didn't get what it wanted, at least he thought he did.

He should be grateful that Yugyeom was even friends with him, right?

Bambam stood up and rushed out of the restaurant, slamming the door shut a bit too hard than he had intended.

Outside he let the tears roll down his cheeks, not able to hold them in any longer. He put his fist in his mouth to muffle a sob that shook through his body. The passengers giving him weird looks and he squirmed under the unnecessary attention, only wanting to go home.

Bambam:
i can't make it tonight sorry

Bambam:
i'm not feeling well

Bambam:
i hope you guys will have fun without me though

Wanger:
are you sick?

Wanger:
i can cancel and come over to make you a soup or something

Wanger:
bambam?

Bambam:
no it's okay

Bambam:
don't worry, yeah?

-

A/N:
AHHH IM SORRY BAMBAM

Would you guys like to see how the yugkook date went or not?

ALSO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME IT MAKES ME SO SO HAPPY!

Have a great day/night ♥️