Chapter 5

"How can you not like captain america?"

"That's pretty easy actually"

"Well, Iron man is stupid"

"Excuse you? Iron man at least has the brains and captain america? He is just a pumped up boy"

"Now you crossed the line, bitch"

"Admit it, you just like the tight outfit he wears"

"Fuck, you got me," Bambam smiled cheekily, making Yugyeom chuckle.

The two were sitting in a small café they had found at the end of the street. It wasn't anything special and quite hidden between the buildings but it was somewhat calming and the coffee tasted really good.

"I have a question," Yugyeom said, propping his chin on his hand.

"Oh well would you look at the time! I gotta go," Bambam stood up and acted as if he wanted to walk out. Yugyeom could do nothing else than watch him in disbelief. The white haired male didn't even reach the door before he turned around again and sat back down, laughter bubbling out of him.

"You know what? Now I don't want to ask anymore," Yugyeom pouted and Bambam had to ignore the urge to squish his cheeks.

"I'm sorry but your face was priceless," Bambam still hadn't fully recovered from his laughing fit but tried to muffle his giggles with his sleeve, "What did you want to ask?"

Yugyeom really wanted to sulk a bit more but couldn't stay mad when the other grinned at him like this, it lit up his whole face.

"Do you really go up to people and insult their outfit?"

"It's not insulting, it's generously telling them my opinion without asking if they want it"

"So you did that with a lot of people?"

"There were maybe two, or twelve. I can't remember"

Yugyeom sighed, sounding disappointed which confused Bambam.

"And here I thought I was special"

Bambam blinked a few times, trying to process that the slightly younger actually said that. Was Yugyeom disappointed because he wasn't the first Bambam came up to and criticized for his outfit? It was rather adorable.

"Believe me you are special, out of them all you're the one with the worst sense of fashion so far"

Yugyeom tried to kick Bambam under the table but couldn't find his shin and accidentally kicked the table leg. The whole table shook and Bambam spilled a few drops of coffee on his shirt but didn't care. He was too occupied with laughing at Yugyeom's pained expression.

"You're such a loser," He chocked out in between giggles.

"Oh, fuck you," The other mumbled but the small smile on his face gave him away.

"Sorry, not on the first date," Bambam winked before he realized what he had said.

Was this a date? Was Yugyeom even gay? What if Bambam read too much into the other's behavior?

"I guess we have to meet more often then," He replied, completely unfazed by the word 'date'.

So was it a date for Yugyeom?