Chapter 8

"Ha! Look that's you!" Bambam choked out in between giggles. Yugyeom just grumbled next to him.

"Why did you never tell me that you had a role in the movie, don't you trust me?"

"Could you stop saying that I'm Gollum?"

Bambam couldn't help but double over with laughter, Yugyeom's pout made everything even funnier. He loved teasing the slightly younger and just when he had sobered up, Gollum appeared on the screen again. He threw a quick glance at Yugyeom and loud, bubbly giggles left his mouth again.

This time Yugyeom chuckled too although not because of the same reason as Bambam. He laughed because he enjoyed seeing the other so happy and the sound of his laughter sent a spark through his whole body. The white haired male practically lit up as he smiled adorably at him and Yugyeom grinned back just as wide.

"Do we have more popcorn? I think I accidentally ate it all," Bambam muttered putting his hands on his stomach as if he believed he could feel the popcorn. The empty bowl was evidence enough.

"Of course we have but I'm too lazy to move right now," Yugyeom retorted and stretched his legs, resting them on Bambam's lap without asking for permission. He didn't even realize he did it.

Bambam jumped slightly at the other's movements but couldn't fight the warm feeling that spread through his chest. It meant for him that Yugyeom was comfortable enough with him for doing this and that thought made him extremely happy.

All of a sudden popcorn wasn't important anymore.

The two watched all three movies which meant they stayed up till three in the morning. From time to time Bambam dozed off but quickly woke up again whenever Gollum appeared to tell Yugyeom how good the taller looked in that shot of the movie. It would have been endearing if he hadn't referred to Yugyeom as Gollum.

When the last movie was over Bambam was sleeping or at least that's what Yugyeom thought. The taller didn't have the heart to wake him up, seeing how peaceful he looked and removed his legs which were still lying on top of his lap.

Yugyeom wanted to stand up so he could bring the empty popcorn bowl to kitchen and later on carry Bambam to his bed. Of course Yugyeom planned on sleeping on the sofa. Before he could even do as much as touch Bambam, the other stirred in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked a few times before his gaze fell on Yugyeom.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"I wanted to bring you to bed?" Yugyeom grimaced as it sounded more like a question than anything else. "Don't worry I'll sleep on the sofa," He quickly added.

"No, I'll sleep here," Bambam muttered, already planning on falling asleep again.

"Your my guest you shouldn't sleep here"

"Why don't you sleep here too? The sofa is big enough for two," He didn't think Yugyeom would actually do it, he just said it as a joke but the next thing he knew was that Yugyeom brought two blankets. He put one of them over Bambam and cuddled himself into the other.

"You look like a warm and comfortable burrito," Bambam giggled tiredly as he saw how Yugyeom was cuddled up. The latter kicked him gently with his foot but chuckled nonetheless too.

"To understand a burrito you have to be a burrito"

"Wise words, all mighty burrito king"

Yugyeom giggled and Bambam joined in. He didn't feel as sleepy anymore now that he was joking with Yugyeom and sat up a bit straight.

"I'm sorry for calling you Gollum but your pout was too adorable and it made you look even cuter"

Yugyeom's grin formed into an evil smirk at Bambam's confession. "You think I'm cute?"

"Good night!"

"Nu uh, say it again"

"Good night?"

"The other thing, you doofus"

"Fine," Bambam grumbled, lying back down again so he wouldn't have to face Yugyeom, "You're damn cute"

The latter fell asleep with a smile not much later, cuddling his blanket.

Bambam woke up once around five in the morning, a bit disoriented. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his surroundings only for his gaze to fall on a sleeping Yugyeom. Without him realizing a small smile formed on his lips. After a minute of hesitating Bambam scooted closer to Yugyeom till he could rest his head on his chest. Yugyeom moved and he cursed himself for waking Yugyeom up.

"Is this okay?" Bambam asked worriedly. Instead of replying the other began to lightly run his hand through Bambam's hair. A content hum escaped the white haired male as he maybe snuggled a bit closer to Yugyeom.

The next time when Yugyeom woke up Bambam wasn't cuddling him anymore. He stood up with a frown and couldn't see the other in the living room. That's when he heard shuffling in the kitchen and a minute later Bambam came back into the living room with two bowls of cereal.

"I thought I could make us some breakfast," He grinned at Yugyeom while he handed him one bowl.

Yugyeom thanked him quietly and grinned as he saw the other's face. Bambam had forgotten to remove his makeup last night and now it was smudged all around his eyes, making him look almost like a raccoon. He didn't find it funny when Yugyeom told him exactly that.

"I just made you breakfast, you could be at least nice to me," He whined.

"Well I let you cuddle me, so there's that," Yugyeom smirked as Bambam's cheeks gained a rosy color. "You also said that I'm damn cute"

"What did I do to deserve this disrespect?"

Yugyeom just shrugged and continued to eat his cereal.

"You know that you are extremely comfy?" Bambam said all of a sudden. He had gotten an idea and wanted to see if it would work.

"What?"

"Yes comfy, I liked cuddling you. I mean, like I said you're damn cute. Who wouldn't enjoy cuddling you?"

Yugyeom didn't expect that, not at all.

"You're not only cute but also really beautiful"

By now Yugyeom was blushing furiously and Bambam smiled in victory.

"Are you teasing me?" He mumbled barely audible.

"I would never tease my Gollum"

Fair to say that Bambam deserved being kicked. Hard.

-

A/N:
I hope you're all healthy and I want to thank you so much for all the support on this story! You guys are amazing and I'm very happy to have readers like you ♥️

(sorry for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes)

Have a great day/night~