Chapter 2

Guys, this story will probably REALLY suck 'cuz I'm just winging it trough. Oh well, here goes nothing...

My eyes open to an unfamiliar place that looks like a hospital. Let me rephrase that:

My eyes open to an unfamiliar face. I think it was the woman who kept calling the name Hazel. She had blonde hair with brown eyes. There were tears in her eyes. I turn my head to find a man who was crying so much, it's a miracle there where still tears left in his body. He was clutching my hand.

Whatever this place was, I know it's not where my mother was. This isn't the place where you go when you die. This. This is another place. Still a world where you breathe.

"Hazel," Said a man- I assumed he was a doctor- "How are you feeling?"

"W-W-Who's Hazel?" I croaked. "My name is Tris. Tris Prior."

The person who said that wasn't me. But it managed knowing what was in my head. But, this... That wasn't my voice.

"I'm sorry" Said the doctor, "But I think you have amnesia."

"Amni what!?" The voice that wasn't mine said. "What's that?"

The doctor faced The Woman Who Kept Saying Hazel and The Man Who Kept Crying. "May we speak in private?" He gestured his head to the door.

The man kissed my forehead, and got up to follow the doctor. The woman rubbed my forehead and said "It's going to be okay, Hazel sweetie", and she left.

As soon as she left, a nurse came in.

And all I heard from their private conversation was murmurs, before I got knocked out again.