Chapter 4

ALLEGIANT SPOILER THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER!!!!

This is just getting weirder.

I mean I don't mind being in a stranger's car, going to their house since I can defend myself, but it's just the load of crap they were telling me.

Apparently, amnesia is a head disease that makes you forget things, and I have it. Also my name is Hazel, and I had something called cancer, and everyone thought I died, but then I came back. The doctor said that probably the reason I had amnesia was a side effect of dying for awhile.

I will agree that I probably did die, but the rest? No. I know my life, and I remember it and always will. Even if I died.

"Look Hazel," The Woman, who was apparently my mom started, "The Doctor said that you don't have any signs of cancer in your body. But he said you should come every week to check up. Isaac also came checking on you every day. Also-"

I interrupted The Woman. "Who's Isaac? What's cancer? Why do you keep calling me Hazel?"

The Woman glanced at The Man, who was driving

"What?" I asked.

"What-" The Woman started softly. "Who do you think you are?"

"I don't think I'm ANYTHING!" I started "My name is Tris. I transferred to Dauntless, but the factions got destroyed, and Tobias-" I paused a little. I miss Tobias so much! then I looked at The Woman's face. She looked bewildered. But I couldn't see the Man's face. "Tobias," I started again , "Christina, Uriah-" I paused again, this time to stop my tears from coming out, because the memory of Uriah dying is in my head. "Anyways," I tried explaining again. "A bunch of us decided to go outside the fence to figure out what's there. There, we found the Bureau Of Genetic Welfare. And David tried launching the Memory Serum on all of Chicago, but I stopped him. I survived the Death Serum, but David shot me, and I died. Well I thought I died, but apparently not, because here I am."

I noticed the car had stopped, and two bewildered, and confused faces were staring at me .