Ch 9 - Date Night (Mini)

It's rare when you have kids and don't have your parents around to do an occasional date night just husband and wife every once in a while. Although the sweet thing is you have great friends to do so. Mind you that you have very good friends.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno was in one of her clingy moods. Not the one where she's jealous, overprotective, or a little angry and annoyed either. She was in the kitchen washing dishes. The room was empty. You enter and try to pick up what is wrong. She doesn't have that beautiful smile or sexy grin on her face. As a husband it's time to do right.

"Honey?" You walk over.

"Hi Dear." She continues scrubbing.

"That wasn't the reaction I hoped for. I know you've been stressed since you found out 'Gramps' is coming."

You slowly turned around and glarred at you. It's that look a wife gives you to proceed with caution. Say something stupid and she will shock you. The Priestess of Thunder has the tendency to do that. "Careful on your next sentence." She was drying her hands and shut the water off. You might have pissed her off a bit.

"I got us some time tonight."

"Define time. He'll be here tomorrow and I'm not in the mood to go out."

"Me and you until late or he sleeps over with Rinji at Ravel's."

Akeno gasped. She wasn't going to forget that Ravel was in the sense still her rival in romance. "You expect me to give permission to let our son sleep over with 'her' in the next room?"

"Issei will be with her tonight."

"So no funny business. Or lewd business."

You nod. "Correct. C'mon Akeno. You are so tense. Lighten up. You worried about Ravel and how me and Pops are going to get along? Really?"

"Well... fine. But behave."

"Shhhhhh. I'll be prepping for our date night at home. And if you want him home by ten it still means we have a few hours. I love you."

"Love you too. You drive me crazy. Not sure what literal sense either right now." She shook her head and went back to the dishes.

"Till then."

~~~~~

A half later she opened the door to a surprise. Not a gift or people jumping out screaming congratulations. But the living room covered with soft lighting, candles, and the table had chocolates and her favorite bottle of wine. She was in her bath robe still drying off.

"Hubby?" She called. No wanting to wait or better yet even get dressed. She made herself comfortable on the couch and thought you would be there in no time.

You come in with a glass of something for yourself and a glass of ice for her. Thought you had a few minutes but perhaps not.

 Thought you had a few minutes but perhaps not

"Hello my loving husband. You did this all for me?" She blew you a kiss.

You hand her the glass. "Well thought I would try and do something. Rias told me you were in the shower after I cleaned up a bit. So then just winged candle light and such. How'd I do?"

"You make me all better Daddy." She leaned in for a kiss.

"I disagree. A glass and a song?"

"Please." You pour the glass and try not to sweat. What did I get myself into?

"I love you (FN) you crazy man of my life." She picks up the glass. "And thank you for giving us a moment. Sorry for being rather prude."

"You're fine. I get it. Not like you didn't help me for all these years."

🎶I'm a movement by myself. But a force when we're together. Daddy I'm good all by myself. By Daddy you, you make me better.🎶 She put arm around you as she took a sip of wine from her glass.

Let's see how this goes. (Credit to any men who sing. I can't. Can't dance either.) 🎶First thing's first I does what I do. But everything I am she's my improve. I'm already class. She makes my fly. If I'm a star she is the sky."🎶

(Make Me Better - Fabolous featuring Ne-Yo)

"Thank you Honey. This is just a sweet moment. So I have my father coming over and you treat me to a night possibly whole and tomorrow morning. What more can I ask for?"

"I want a happy wife. I just want to hit the right keys."

"Are you sure you just don't want to get laid Daddy?" She giggled rested her hand on her left breast.

"Well this is the only room I did. The bed doesn't have rose petals. I'm not dressed and neither are you."

"You have pants on and I'm in my robe. I'm just air drying."

"Apparantly so..."

"Oh like you haven't taken me with my robe on before."

"That we have."

"We?" She pondered.

"Not very often do you play good girl. Can't say I mind though. Like at all. I like how we are both intimate. I thought to myself when I proposed to you that we had chemistry and understood each other. I know it's only been a few years with quite some time to go, but I would say we have a happy and healthy marriage. With a side of frying pan and Homewrecker."

"I love you."

"I love you too Wifey. Cheers." You clinged glasses.

~~~~~

Thought an alone date would set the mood. Thanks to my buddy Nasty Nate for playing this song at a random time. This was my favorite song in middle school. But hey I was a hopeless romantic at the time. Turned out well in the long run though. A little bit of effort, some caring thoughts, and just a heart to heart. Isn't that sweet.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz