Ch 16 - Your Attention

Got a nice surprise here. Akeno lemon coming at you. Not safe for work and full of emotions. Some wifey flirting, seduction, and heart to heart. Just what the Senpai ordered.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno walked into the bedroom and scavenged around her draws. Thank goodness for the locks on them. Even so she was tied up between what to wear. Thinking about color and style, simple or complex and what is fragile that has to be washed by hand.

"Oh. This is the one. Just right." She saw what had to be done and began to change clothes. If you could call it clothes.

You locked the door to the apartment and put on some cologne and a mint in your mouth. Clean up just a bit. She deserved it. "Honey?"

"Whenever you're ready my loving husband."

You open the door. "Sweet mama..." Walking closer to the bed she is on her knees and has that naughty look in her eyes.

"Let me see your phone. I want to put in on the stand. I want all your attention on me Hubby. I love you."

You hand it over. "I love you too."

"You more."

"I'm just going to put this right here

"I'm just going to put this right here. As you," She licked her lips. "You can do anything you want. I need your affection and nourishment." She hugged around your shoulders and licked up your neck. "You smell like an incredibly handsome Devil. It's because you are and you're mine Daddy."

"Wow." Just gazing into her eyes and trying not to blush. "You still keep me on my toes and then some. Ever knew that?"

"I know Hubby. Have to keep you as mine. Thaaaat and I know what he likes." She kissed you. Softly just to start. "Now lay down or I'll force you." Pulling at your shirt collar.

Knowing what was good for you better to follow her orders. Not hard to do. You lay down next to her and prepare for what she was going to do next. Over the years their was never a routine answer. She might start kissing you again, giving you a lap dance, unlatch the bra, or heck may get right into it at different degrees. Though seems like tonight the snack and whole damn kitchen was the gameplan. Heck. Don't want to be rude. Starting to unbutton your shirt and sit on right on your pelvis right away. "Akeno..."

"Love me Hubby. I know how you like naughty things. Relax and try to last."

"Try?"

Pulling your shirt and leaning maybe an inch away from your face she smirked. "I plan to suck and pump you try dry before I send you on your way. And you better please me or I'll find a way to get payback. Bad Hubby."

Lemon Warning

But you kind of figured that. Skip to the next bold text in order to skip.