Ch 20 - Ladies Hate 'Em

It's only time before you guys are going to have to hightail it the heck out of there. Bad enough a few of you took the bait. Gasper is in panic mode and you probably smell like fox and lingerie. You know how they say girls are trouble? Bingo. Learn from the titty bar. It time to hit the eject button yet?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Gasper cuddled up next to her but felt the intense guilt. Loving the idea it was something he missed dearly but it was with the wrong person.

"I love my wife."

"I know you do Honey. She's lucky to have you. I wish we could have some fun time. Swap panties and christen my couch at my apartment."

"You're great. And you deserve someone better than me. Your future husband will never be in strip club unless it's before his friend's wedding."

"I see. But I'll be here if you change your mind."

"Okay." There won't be a next time.

Over on your end Kiba is still getting teased left and right as Roxanna the Kitsune is still clinging to your chest. I think she's adorable but dancers become good actors and even though I believe she's legit won't look good for me. Hey Honey let's find a stripper a husband. Says I the volunteer. Right. "Hey Roxy I hope when I leave in a bit you find him."

"Who?" She asked.

"Your guy."

"Sorry I'm not yours Darling."

"Sorry is going to be me." I need to change immediately to get this scent off. If she smells this no matter what I'm on trouble. Akeno Wifey I know I was going to tell you but after tonight after these girls pushed it this is my last time. You get out of your seat as she gets off. "Thank you. For everything. Can you help me round up the men? I need to clean them up before I send them home."

"Sure thing." She took your hand as walked you over to Kiba. "Hey Blondie you ready to take off?"

"I had my fun. Ladies?" He nodded to them. "It's time for me to take off. Thank you for the wonderful evening."

"Thanks Baby." She blew him a kiss.

"Come back soon." She winked at him.

"Right..." Kiba knew next time was nonexistent. "Let's get it wingman. Time for us to go clean up. Though I think me and you got it easier."

Knowing his thoughts you pat him on the shoulder. "Yes we do. Roxy is going to help us round up the trap, the wannabe king, and the perv."

"And you're all married?" Asked Roxy.

"Big shot here is getting married soon. Though I can't lie, I was the first and i had my troubles. A girl used to have a thing for me and tried to take me. To bed that is. Long story short if you have to learn the lesson twice never make it a third. Though Roxy it was great meeting you. Wish you well. And if you want to find the one, maybe take the time off. Maybe a month. Relax, eat good, and most of all have fun. You deserve it."

"Thank you... (FN)." Kiba had convinced the other three that it was time to go. If three of the guys were already in hot water might as well stop while you're ahead. It seemed quick but the conversation between you and the Kitsune in real time was lengthy. "So any chance that if you guys have work you can find me? In case?"

"You will see us I'm sure."

"Thanks Baby. See you around. Tell your wife she has the best man on Earth."