Ch 21 - Balls In A Frying Pan

Title is LA Noire reference if you fail case A Slip Of The Tongue.

"The Chief has my balls in a frying pan!"

Moving on Ravel is going to be the judge here. As Issei yet again somehow didn't take care of this. Negotiations go by her now.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Ravel sat on the edge of the spring in her towel. Looking at all of you standing up in the spring fully dressed. Some of you wearing dry clean only as well. What a way to be. She smiled and giggled and wanted to know more.

"So boys tell me something. Did you all at least have a good time?"

"Some more than others." Nodded Kiba.

"Did you guys eat?"

"Before we left. Though we should probably make sandwiches or something before packing it in." Proposed Issei.

"None of your wives are making you a sandwich Issei." Saji chuckled.

"Well I can when I'm done with my soak. But let's cut to the chase before I take my towel off."

PLEASE DON'T!

"So boys, tell me now. Why does it smell like whore?"

"Whore?" You sweatdropped.

"Perfume only a flousing tramp wears. Don't lie to me now. I'm sure Asia, Rias, Koneko, and especially Sona and Tsubaki wouldn't like to be woken up for this mess we have here. So go on. Spill it." Ravel got all of you right where she wanted. No getting away here.

"Can we ahhh..." Saji was going to explain but he was cut off.

"Not you." Argued Issei. "My wife has my balls in a frying pan!" He watch Saji put his head down before turning to Ravel. "Babe are you mad at me?"

"Dragon Honey I know we'll be marrying in a few months but I always wondered what was next. If you had another woman that sparked interest. If a mistress becomes a wife then the man is likely to eventually have another mistress. Though Issei that being said I don't think you've been around whores. I can tell with Gaspy and Thunder as well. Then you two." Referring to Saji and Kiba. "You have independent wives. You're telling me you guys don't get out and meet people? Socialize with other girls? You two happy?" Dropping the bombs tonight.

"No." Issei clinched his fist. "I have no one else. Truly."

"My relationship is complicated but we're getting married soon. It's not getting canceled either." Pleaded Kiba.

"I've had some lonely nights but I don't whore behind my wife." Cried Saji.

"Well then. So this whore conversation. I'm guessing this involves another woman?"

Seriously... You thought.

"So boys is someone going to tell me or am I going to wake up the house? I'll deal with my Issei later. The rest of you pigs," She walked over to you. "Oh Thunder you've been married the longest. Still have the spark?"

"Indeed. I love her. She's not just a normal woman. She's my anchor, confidence, and more. I hope you realize that I am better than that. I'm faithful to my wife. End of story." You give her a firm look as she stepped back. Then splashed you playfully.

"Hehe. Go eat, clean yourself, and go to bed." She giggled. "I'll deal with them for now. One by one."

"Guys..." You look over.

"See ya." Sighed Gasper.

"Be good guys. I'm going to, clean up and see my wife." Though I can't lie I feel so bad leaving them behind. But I do have no choice. Better listen to her.