Ch 13 - Loli Cuddle

Riko and Raiden aka RiRay are in her and her sister's room because Raiden was being the day's mop boy. Raiden was doing his rounds and trying to be nice. Riko however, might have something up her sleeve. What's her game? Especially with Xenovia her mother being the lewd type.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Riko was happy that Raiden was in her room. Just the two of them as Ranko was with her mother in the kitchen. She smiled and tapped the spot next to her on the bed. "Please Cloud? I've been waiting."

"Okay..." A little concerned but sensed no danger. He jumped and sat on the bed next to her.

"Can I get a hug?" She reached over.

"Of course you can." He wrapped around his arms over her shoulders. This is so warm. Is it because...

"Hey Cloud?"

"Yeah Riko?" Still holding on.

"It okay if I cuddle you?"

"Sure thing. Just any chance you can come to my room? I should probably get changed. I think I smell like chemicals. I mean I don't want to get the bed dirty I probably need to shower off."

"So forward." She giggled. "Tell you what. Your room in 30 minutes. One condition."

Raiden jumped off the bed. "Name it."

"Wear something nice."

What the heck? Something nice? Define nice. What does she mean? "I can try and find something to put on. Let me just clean up. You deserve that."

She sighed in happiness. "Clean your butt handsome."

O,kay...

Raiden went to the bath and knocked on the door. Rinji came out in his robe. "Well then. You done picking up after the twins?" He smirked.

"Actually," You know what? Rinji don't deserve to know. And I can't tell what this is. Knowing he can't put a label on it he just smiled. "Wasn't hard work."

"Really? Thought you would be folding underwear or something."

"Nope. No dirty clothes of any sort. Bottles of water and stuff. Now I got to rinse. I smell like chemicals."

Rinji shook his head. "I was in the toilet."

Like your ego. "True. Rest up. Xenovia had to have something good tonight."

"Nice. Till then." Rinji patted Raiden's shoulder and walked down the hall heading to his room.

"Alright. Time to break out the good stuff." Raiden turned on the water and went into the (LN) basket. He pulled out your shower gel. "Well Dad if you and Kiba know anything then this should be glorious. 🎶One way ticket to babeage🎶. Woah. I sound like Issei. Not good. Darn it Rinji you corrupted offspring." He shook his head and began to wash off. Didn't have much time to wash, dry off, and dress either.

~~~~~

It was almost time. Raiden was freaking out about his dress appeal. He smelled good which was a huge plus. Most didn't. No cologne to make sure that and the gel weren't overpowering one another. Settling for something easy. Some good khaki pants and a black dress shirt. Instead of his normal shoes going to the dress shoes he didn't think he would wear until the wedding of Issei or Kiba. Who came first was anyone's guess.

The door front door opened. Crap. Am I ready? He was about to panic.

"Raiden... what's with the get up?" You ask him.