Ch 25 - All Is Well(ington)

So your wife and Ravel are going shopping as you help out the men. Why does it feel like something is going on?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

So Akeno was getting familiar and surprisingly comfortable in this atmosphere with someone who she wouldn't normally spend time with. But so much has happened in these few months. Finding out that her rival had Issei's only boy who is turning into her son's best friend and partner in crime (one time literally), Raiden Cloud having a girl in his life at such a young age, and then it just got exhausting purposely hating her and not getting along. The two live in the same house and have men that aren't perfect. Might as well see if it comes along.

"So tell me Akeno who is bigger? You or Rias?" Asked Ravel.

"Uhhh, why?"

"Because I think it must be hard to shop for your size."

"I am just slightly and it depends. Some stuff I have my cups built in and some things I have to hand wash. But I know the places and the stuff I wear I tend to get lucky with it. Or I come back. Sometimes with or without the husband or the girls tagging along."

"Issei and I shop. Rinji only comes when I'm just hitting one or two stores and I bring him to somewhere. When he and Raiden are older I'll drop them off at the arcade. But really the girls at home outside Rias lately have been doing their own thing. Is it Issei or is it the men and the way they have been hanging out?"

"Well I was laughing when they had that bet." Giggled Akeno.

"Wait was this the put your phone in the basket?" Ravel was cracking up herself.

"Yeah. Saji's phone rang and Sitri was livid because a woman picked up the phone and demanded that he come home immediately."

"Wow." Ravel sighed. "I would have answered and said, 'Hi is my future husband doing okay?' and that would be that. She must have been flaming."

"Sona is insecure and protective of herself and Saji. Oh she is such a spitfire when she wants. But what place did you have in mind? You did only bring the two of us."

"Bra, beauty, or furniture?"

"Beauty."

"Done. Got three in mind. Feeling pretty?"

"I'll need it after the men are done with tonight."

Meanwhile it is three hours before dinner time and all the guys have washed up and started to prepare everything. Tonight? Well to add in a little extra for inconvenience some of the ladies wanted to "tax" you men by making a special dish. What would it be of all things. Sushi? Nah the process would take too long for that many rolls. Chicken parm? Well they did Italian early in the week. They wanted beef wellington. This was going to be a while.

(Fun fact. My future in laws have a beef wellington joke. I asked and the lady said "He can go fuck himself." Apparently joke dates back 20 years ago and she may make it only once in his whole life. Which I'm assuming pending on who's deathbed.)

You were cleaning and slicing all the fresh mushrooms after making sure all the proper ingredients are at your disposal. Making sure nothing is missing. You are giving the guys a break. Gasper went shopping last night alone which says a lot. Then you help them prep. Saji, Issei, and Kiba are cooking afterwards. Which was funny because this punishment thing for one night at the titty bar was like taking out a loan. Borrow a large lump sum and in multiple parts away from that time paying it back. In this case you had good credit. Those three had high interest rates.

"Welp." You put the knife in the sink and overlook all of it. That's my doing. I washed everything."

"Thanks. Yet you suck for leaving." Chuckled Issei.

"I'll be calling my wife. Later gents." You go over to your room to change your shirt and wash your face and you put the thing on speaker.

< Afternoon Honey."

"What's up?"

< Ravel and I are shopping. Shouldn't you be cooking? >

"Did my end and now those three are sucking wind. So I'm changing and washing my face quick before I kick back and see how Raiden is doing."

< Well Sweetie if you have time what is better for you? Overlove or Chronicle? >

"Sounds mechanical. What the hell are you picking out?"

< Bodywash. >

"Sounds like you're bringing Optimus home. Nay-nay."

< Fine. I'll keep looking. So chances are I will be home in an hour. Sound good to you? >

"Yeah. Get to just sit down and eat wellington with my wife and son. Think I'm not happy about that? Then you are out of you're mind."

< Daddy I'm not crazy. >

"Wild but not crazy."

< Later. Hehe. >

"Aoogah! For real see ya soon."

< Bye Honey. >

*Click*

"It doesn't matter of any order of plans because no matter what she smells like tonight I'm going to attack those cans."

Back at the mall Blondie and Akeno are really having fun. Already carrying two bags a piece as they keep going through the fragrance department. Akeno giggled when you mentioned that you didn't care for the choices she hate at hand.

"So what did he say?"

"My husband said neither. That means both." She grabbed a bottle of each. "Way to have my fun. A little joke. I have a feeling he will be just fine."

"So Akeno after checking out let's go home and try something quick. See if they notice."

"The guys or the girls?"

"Both. Hehe."

~~~~~

Those two planning evil like Raiden and Rinji? Something tells me those two aren't too far off from each other.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz