Ch 12 - Mop Boys

Forget the Shop Boys and Ciroc boys. These are the Mop Boys. Cleaning up and taking care of the House. Well Raiden and Rinji, you will learn that ladies like a man who's clean.

A side note everyone I know my sequels don't do that well in comparison. How do you guys like them? Because I'm always hesitant to make them now and update them so much. This has a lot of meaning to me. Hope you like it the way I do. Let me know.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Raiden was sleeping good into the next morning. With Rinji's peer pressure from last night he hadn't stayed up that late. 8 AM the door creeked open as you and Akeno invited your favorite woman making noise. Asia and her trusty frying pan. Slowly approaching Raiden's bed you hand her a spoon so she can give your son his first ever alarm clock.

*DING!* The spoon slams down on the pan as Raiden screams and falls to the floor.

"AHHHHH! Ouch." He didn't land hard but that was a rough wake up. "What was that for?" He cried.

"Well son after last night you think you're sleeping in? Come on now."

Akeno nodded. "Raiden honey get dressed and I'll get you breakfast. Rinji is already up. He was dressed about fifteen ago. You two are going to get it done early as we have our breakfast, tea, and coffee this morning."

Raiden sighed. "Joy to the world."

Rinji grumbled into his room with a butler outfit on a hanger. Ravel walking slowly behind him. "You get one too. Hurry up so we can get this over with."

"I hope Riko don't see me." Mumbled Riaden.

Asia giggled. "Glad I can be of service."

~~~~~

With you, your wife, and Ravel watching the two boys finished their breakfast quick. Both feeling silly that they were wearing fancy get up. Rinji didn't think it was his style at all. "Mom of all these cosplays why this one?"

Ravel shook her head. "That's a uniform. Not a cosplay. Now time to clean floors and bathrooms."

"UGH!" Shouted the boys.

Xenovia and her twins entered the kitchen. Surprised and actually a little happy. Riko knew what was going on seeing that she was sent upstairs by you last night. Though she played along with it.

"Cloud you look cute in a butler outfit. But why are you wearing it?" She asked.

"Akeno? Ravel? You trying to dress them like twins? My girls don't all the time." Xenovia was curious.

"Maybe they've been naughty Mommy." Giggled Ranko.

"Well, let's just say my son and Rinji decided to go on a midnight adventure and I put the kabosh on it last night." Saving Raiden's dignity a little bit. Not embarassing too much in front of girls.

"We've agreed they are cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the floors of them too." Ravel put in.

She thinks I'm a bad boy but cute in these clothes. Not sure how to take that in. Raiden was getting trapped in his mind.

"Can you clean our room too?" Asked Ranko.

"Now now. The boys have much work..." Xenovia was trying to ease it on the boys but was interupted.

"I'll do it." Raiden raised his hand.

"Enjoy yourself." Rinji shook his head.

Ravel cleared her throat. "Okay boys here we go. I'm thinking of a number between one and one-hundred. Closest wins."