Finale

Well everyone I'm sorry it is down to this. I really am. I love Raiden and the twins so much. Rinji this will not be the last appearance. In fact have some plans for him. Concerning plans to some. Anyways I give you a couple wise words and a smooth finish. Stereotypical me right here but yeah.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was the big day as the reception was already under way for the bride and groom along with about two hundred guests. Devil weddings were never forgetful about guests and overall experience. Sirzechs and other big members in attendance as well. As you stood as a groomsman head held up high and gradually walked down the aisle with Akeno. Saji being best man and behaving similar to the groom held his wife Sona down the aisle behind Kiba and Tsubaki.

(Note I have been asked, but I have a tremendous idea for a Kiba X Reader. My first straight female reader.)

Afterwards it was just the overall celebration. The reception was now in order. Which was a relief because of a few days where no one knew it was happening. Almost some bad Las Vegas trip although less haywire. Not shocking. Though while Tsubaki was getting compliments on her dress and how beautiful she looked Kiba was the guy that was looking forward to you and the guys for being chained down.

"Don't worry dude. You can still gamble and spend guy time. Give it about a month or so." Laughed Saji.

"A month?" Asked Gasper.

"Well we did all sort of get into trouble. My fiance didn't help." Issei tried to play it off.

"Or me. I get to have my son at Ravel's with Rinji as I get to have a night with my wife. We have a few things to talk and discuss about. It's been a while. We both have been busy."

"Busy. Sure." Smirked Issei.

"Hey I just want a nice romantic night. Then fall asleep with her in my arms. All I need."

"And some pie." Chuckled Saji.

"You can't get 'pie' on payday Blondie. Clam it." You dished back.

"She's well, it's funny." Saji blushed.

"That department?" Asked Issei.

"Well, we have been discussing a child. I think she is more scared then I am but yet, she will be carrying it one day. No serious talks."

"No titty bars, no gambling, and no more Sunday smoking my man. She is soon on her way." You nod.

The wedding was a huge success. Tsubaki wasn't a bridezilla as many had predicted. That would have been a hell-raiser. Funny thing was Ravel caught the bouquet. Asia wasn't all so pleased as Issei caught the garter and put it on his fiance. Since they weren't married rules applied that they could go for it. He was bound to get a speech as always. Didn't phase you for a second. This was "normal" and Ravel would be wife number four eventually. She was just the last person invited to the dance (Except not loved and adored like Hiyori from Heaven's Lost Property). And the best part of it all? The dancing of course. And who was the cutest? Besides the newly weds not Issei and
Asia. In fact none of his wives. It had to go with the youngest pair. Very very young to call it couple but your son and Riko.

"So Cloud did someone teach you how to dance?" Asked Riko.

"You did I guess." Raiden blushed.

"I see. Well Ranko is kicking Rinji in the knees if he messes up." Giggled Riko.

"That disturbs me a bit. How you two are so different."

"Well I like you. Ranko? She's just teaching her half brother a lesson. How's that?"

"Fair enough. Fair enough. Though I wonder what's going to happen if Aunt Tsubaki gets pregnant."

"What do you mean?" Worried Riko.

"I think Ravel or Asia might have another..."

"Your mother maybe? That's three."

"Please don't say that..."

"We can only hope Cloud."

"Yup."

~~~~~

Night fell. Kiba and Tsubaki from the party went right to their Honeymoon leaving everyone behind. Well deserved as they were teleporting to a warm island resort. Ravel took Raiden and Rinji with her and then in your apartment it was just you and Akeno. Just in your shared bedroom hugging each other and talking.

"You know I think this dress fitting you the best out of all the bridesmaids? I mean your figure, the color, and the shape just made you stand out."

"I was worried about it. But you really think so?"

"Different on Ravel and Koneko 'cause they're shorter. Asia and Sona don't have the right curves. Rias, well great but next to you it's just different in a better way."

"She's thicker and I'm more busty."

"That's how you put it?"

"Yes. Hehe."

"Anyways..." Best to ignore that one. "Have you noticed something Akeno?"

"What is it?"

"Kiba and Tsubaki are going to have to really adjust we know. But out of every couple around we seem to be-"

"The happiest. No wearing pants, drama, other women, or anything."

"Yeah. How do we do it? It because of how much we need each other?"

"You mean like-" She gazed at you.

"Wait a minute. Are you referring to that?"

"🎵No air.🎵."

"Ahhhhhh. Gotcha. Well then." You clear your throat. "Fire away my love."

"🎵Tell me how I'm supposed to breath to with no air.🎵"

"🎵Can't live, can't breath with no air.🎵"

"🎵That's how I feel whenever you ain't there.🎵"

"🎶There's no air, no air.

Got me out here in water so deep

Tell me how you gon' be without me

If you ain't here I just can't breath

There's no air, no air.🎶"

You smiled and looked at your beautiful wife's eyes. This is all it could be. Just a relationship to simply die to have. The happiest as things could be. Nothing petty, no battling each other, and trusting more than most. Because without her it's almost like having, no air.

(Song - Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown - No Air)

The End

I would like to thank all my followers and audience on another piece in the books. I love this piece and cannot wait to bang out more stories.

In the meantime fire away questions. I will post all of them on my Kokoa story after the finale in a few days.

Freely like, comment, ask, and talk away. Love you all.

-Rel