Ch 19 - Kitty And Kitsune

Is Saji going to plow a stripper? Are you going to get into some serious trouble? Or are you the one that's not in any trouble. Only time until something happens and ladies call. Haha.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Candy was on Saji's lap. She whispered in his ear the rates. The guy had plenty of cash and feeling the wallet in his pants Candy grinded on him. He didn't even pay for the lap dance and he was getting a teaser for one.

"Alright. One lap dance and I'm golden."

"Up front Baby. Just the rules." She swooshed her hair. Time to air love you under my gown." Candy wasn't letting up.

You watched Saji make a very questionable decision as the kitsune woman sat on the chair and wagged her tail. "Hey handsome."

"Evening. I'm (FN)."

"I'm Foxy Honey. What brings you here today? A bachelor party for a few men?"

"I'm the first married but Kiba is having a double special or something. I'm the only one here who has his wife know about tonight. She picked my outfit and that was it."

Foxy rubbed her head on your shoulder. "You know, if I had a boyfriend or husband it would take everything in me to trust him."

"I'm sure Foxy. She and I are married for six years. Our boy is five."

"I'm Roxanna. I'm 22 and this is what paid my bills out of highschool. But it's either a guy wants to score or thinks my line of work is too dirty. I just got tired of the games."

A stripper opening up to you. This wasn't just some sob story for a tip. That's a waitress or bartender. Not a stripper. "Thought of going to school? Meet a guy there?"

"Think I can take you to the crystals by your front getting doubled up? It's a little quieter to talk."

"No over the top?" Making sure you weren't pulling a Saji.

"No Honey. A lap dance for half and a talk. Deal?"

"Deal."

This was a bold move by you. Only thinking you were going to going to watch the dancers. If you came home with a hickey, bad attire, or smelled like perfume Akeno was not only going to be a bit hurt but the outcome of her punishment would be heavy. Doubling down you follow her. "Yo Gasper. Easy with Nella alright?" You chuckle and enter the crystal room which was really the same place next to Kiba but a different stage.

"Grab a seat (FN)." Said Roxanna.

This was a seat replicating a King's throne with extra cushion and a little wider in case two girls wanted to be on your lap. "Thank you."

"It's okay if I keep them on right?" She asked.

"Better for me actually. Though really now Roxy, tell me about yourself."

The kitsune chick was blushing. Sitting on your lap and hugged around your neck. "I got out of highschool and my boyfriend left me for some college girl. I thought we'd marry. Instead I'm here dancing and making money. It's been a while. Out of the game for so long."

"Any chance you thought about something? Save up enough?"

"If I quit today I can get by for six months. You think if I gave it up I can pick up a guy?"

"Of course you can. Not me. I'm married but you seem nice. Go for it."

"Thanks Baby." She kissed your forehead.

Welp. I'm fucked.

~~~~~

Back to Gasper, Saji, and Issei it was getting interesting. Gasper had his wife on steroids Nella in his lap with his head in her chest, Issei has a Catholic school girl dancing on a pole for him, and Candy is still trying to take Saji to bed. What happened to no matter a stripper tells you there is no sex in the champagne room? (Ask Chris Rock).

"Gaspy sweety do you want to cuddle? I'll just spoon and massage you?" Asked Nella.

"No lotion. It just doesn't work for me." He nodded and she got off of him and took him by the hand. "You this nice to everyone?"

"I'm sweet. Am I too nice?"

"I like it. Of course not."

Again not the brightest move. Tonight is so far seeing a fire and instead of calling for help or finding water you all throw gas and watch it burn to ash. Saji was slowly getting suckered in and Issei secretly wants to indulge. Then Gasper is the ultimate sucker for wanting to be cuddled from behind. Kiba doesn't get all the affection in the world he deserves mind you but this isn't a solution. This whole thing is just a mess. You got the pressure off of you but that was no excuse.

Nella laid down. "Come here. The sheets are new."

Better hope the damn sheets are new ya nasty! Gasper looked at her and heard the pretty music. Where he was it was mellow. "Thanks."

She wrapped an arm around him and played with his hair. Breasts resting behind his neck. "So Gaspy Darling how is the wife?"

"Well we have been having some serious conversations lately and sometimes so serious we don't kiss each other goodnight." Gasper sighed.

"Awwwww. My Gaspy doesn't get love? Shame. I want to take you home and cuddle." Vanilla giggled and squeezed a little harder.

"You aren't aggressive like I thought you'd be."

"Well Gaspy if I'm correct I'm lonely just like you. When you date a dancer apparantly it gives you right to cheat." She pouted. "Hmph. Meanie." It wasn't any show. This woman was adorable. But why the career choice?

"So how are you a stripper?"

"My father is not a good man. You can imagine the rest..."

"Got it."

"Any chance that you would have a friend to comfort me? Or if you and your wife will separate? It bad to say I need you and want you? I've only been with one man. I kept him happy."

So this is more peer pressure. Where's (FN)? I don't know what to do. She's cuddling me and wants more. I can't hold out on Koneko and this beautiful woman wants to seduce me. But I love Kitty. Not her the other one. What on Earth do I do to get out of here?

~~~~~

And now Gasper joins the hot bath of crusfied hooker and John. And he gives in a lot more easily. Though something's up. Why are things going massively wrong here? Is it bad luck?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz