Not in a million years

After Mari left Oikawa came up to me with a grin and said "Why did she call you a Princess (Name)~Chan?" I let out a sigh, "Because that is my nickname..."
Oikawa's expression changed, like he just saw a murderer right in front of him. "What's the big deal?" I asked with letting out another sigh, it's not a big deal right?
Oikawa's point of view
This girl...isn't she...? I grabbed her wrist before she could move anywhere and made her face me. If I'm not wrong..."You are..the princess of the court aren't you?" I could see her being in shock. "H-how did you know?" She said alittle bit worried, I wanted her to calm down cause I could clearly see she hates that nickname. "Hmm..well you are a very skilled player~ and very gorgeous that's for sure". I was right...how could I have been so blind. She is the daughter of the most famous volleyball player yet, plus is very skilled herself. I saw her play some matches in middle school, I must admit...I developed a huge crush on her. But gave up after researching how many guys she rejected before. "Stop your flattering me" She said while blushing. But now...she is right in front of me. Looking straight into my eyes, blushing...going on a "date" that isn't a date for her but for me. I let go of her wrist. "Sorry...did I hurt you?" I said apologizing. "N-no not at all!" (Name) said with a smile, I could see her face burning up a little, how cute. "Let's go get some ice cream now Oikawa~Se- I MEAN Oikawa~Chan"
"OoOoo, I'm your senpai (Name)~Chan?" I said while I smirked. "JUST SHUT UP AND LETS GO!" Hehehe...it's actually kinda fun teasing the princess gotta admit. She is very raven and cold sometimes tho that's for sure..But this time...IM NOT GIVING UP ON HER IN A MILLION YEARS! Not until she will be my girlfriend. Or better a wife!

Guys I'm very sorry that my chapters are so short