Urge

Months passed, you and Oikawa didn't talk. You said goodbye to volleyball once and for all, tore all the posters of volleyball up, all of your practice gear went into the trash with it. It was hard to see your famous father play and you were just...sitting there..doing nothing. Kuroo still stayed in your school, and you two became actually good friends. You hanged out a lot, and would always joke around with him. He was like your new bestie. Even tho it was hard to hear him talk about volleyball sometimes, you were still happy for his achievements.
  But today was a very special day, it was...valentine's day. Yep, almost the end of the year. Kuroo started joking around how I had no valentine, WHEN HE DIDNT HAVE ONE ALSO.
   I came in the classroom and people were glaring at me. I swear if Kuroo did some shitty prank again I'll make sure he will have no kids. I went up on my desk..and saw a card. I slowly grabbed it feeling all the attention on me. I turned the card around to see from who it was...no one else but...Oikawa Tooru. Explains a lot. You blushes like 10 shades or red at once and ripped the card after reading what it said.
"I wonder, do you still know who the nerd from back then was? The one who you hold hands with when you were 5, would you date him if he came back to you? Or will you leave him just like he left you that long time ago... -Your Love, Oikawa Tooru"
   How did he know? The past few months that I didn't talk with Tooru, made me realize so much more clearly that the nerd back then was Oikawa. Plus how do you know, that he isn't just one of those players that brake your heart later.
     You came for advice from Kuroo. You weren't sure about your feelings, you blushed around him, but never thought of him as a boyfriend. "Hmmm...maybe you just, always thought you were never good enough for him?" He asked, "what do you mean?"
  "Okay imagine this, Oikawa is dating another girl, kissing her and bragging about her right in front of your face, how will you feel?" You looked down, "hm...well I probably will be...very bored and quite about it. That happened before and my knees felt weak a lot."
"Oh okay then..." Kuroo and you talked for a while, but Kuroo perfectly knew how to make your worries disappear. "OKAY LISTEN UP HERE!" He yelled. "Not so loud dude..." you covered your face for people not to think you are with him. "Okay Okay..." he chuckled, "You totally like him, but..you don't know if he is loyal or not right? So why don't you just make him jelly? You can "date" me, and see if he gives up on you or not" you didn't like the idea at first but then you were forced to do it with some tickle attacks from Kuroo.
   The next day, Kuroo grabbed my wrist when he saw Oikawa and ran up to him. I was obviously dragged along. "Oikawa guess what?!" Kuroo said while grinning. Oikawa glanced at me quickly with a cold look, "what?"
    Honestly these months were very harsh on Oikawa, he acted cold. People would say he just had a bad day in practice, but around people he would still put a fake smile on, that still was like a metal wall, that only you could see through easily. He didnt wanna put a fake smile on for you, cause it will not do shit. But he grew happier, that you were around him, and couldn't help but smile after giving such a heartless look.
   "Me and (Name) are dating!" Kuroo exclaimed while hugging my neck and bringing me closer to him. Oikawa's smile dropped into a frown. "O-oh? Cool! I'm happy for you congrats!" He put a fake smile on, again and again, "cheering" for Kuroo. You wanted to...NO you had the urge to hug him. So you did, out of nowhere.