Real world

Every little thing that he did, somehow made you love him even more without realizing it. Maybe, no you were sure, that you feel in love with him sense they were little. His smile, his little flaws that he tried to hide, his personality and his kid like jokes, made you fall in love with him even more. You hugged him tightly, not wanting to let it go. Kuroo looked at me with a sly smirk, he knew I would do that all day long. Oikawa looked at me with a confused face.
"Tooru me and Kuroo are not dating, I just wanted to see if you actually like me or not..." I said, "b-because, I like you...a lot" I let go of him and bow down. "S-so please accept my feelings!" We were still in the hallway, and I could feel all the eyes on me again. This time, somehow I got worried..I was used to the attention, until now. W-what if he doesn't like me back? Oh no I would get rejected in front of so many people!
"HEY KING?! SO WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO THE PRINCESS?!!" I could hear someone shout across the hallway, from the voice I knew it was Mari~Chan. The hallway was completely silent and Mari~Chan's voice filled the room only for a second or two. Everybody wanted to hear his answer. I was still bowing down trying to somehow hear Tooru's answer. He was trying to say something but nothing came out. Once again, I was crying, but this time in front of everyone, and not because of volleyball, it was because of Oikawa. "I understand. Don't worry. Sorry for falling in love with you...." I slowly got up, and walked away. The quiet silence, the tapping of my shoes of me slowly walking away. Was the only thing you could hear. A bell rang, and everyone started walking around again, but this time...all the rumors...were about me.
I walked into the restroom. Yes, I will skip class. ACTUALLY. Probably all classes. The bathroom is where all the rumors are spoken about a lot for the girls. So at least I wanted to hear what they are saying behind my back.
The hole day, the girls talked about me in the bathroom, so many shitty things got said, they even thought that when I got injured, i did it for attention.I lost the thing I loved the most, and now I got rejected in front of the hole school. What could happen worse then that? Oh I know...Tooru calling me. I didn't accept the call, when the phone stopped ringing I blocked his phone number and then deleted everything I had on my phone about him.
I KNEW HE WOULD NEVER SAY YES! HE NEVER CARED FOR YOU! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! MARI~CHAN JUST GOT MY HOPES UP SO I ACTED LIKE I CAN PULL STUFF LIKE THAT OFF! I was sobbing on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, everything was blurry because of my tears blocking my view from everything.
   I never knew how Oikawa felt about me ever sense, then why did he confess in the hospital that day?

At the end of the day, I still knew...that there is never good endings in the real world