Not compatible

Weeks past, you and Oikawa didn't talk as much. Today was the day when you will have to say goodbye to the volleyball team, and find something else that will make my life a little bit less depressing. After the Oikawa's confession in the hospital I barely could look him in the eyes. I didn't know why, why would I? Didn't i went over this...there is no way, I..in the name of lord Iwa~Chan will fall in love with Oikawa. Fairy Tales, Mangas, Anime, every story...has a good ending. But in real life, that happens rarely.
So here I was, packing up my shit, to say goodbye to volleyball. Forever. I couldn't stand it, the thought of me...loosing the only thing I love with the bottom of my heart. I could feel my cheeks becoming red and tears appearing. I looked at the ceiling, trying to calm myself down. "(Name)~Chan..." I heard someone call my name behind me. I turned around and saw Oikawa. I looked away...'Just no eye contact (Name)....' the only thing I repeated in my head. Suddenly I realized is that Oikawa pulled me into his chest hugging me closer. "I'm very sorry fo you..."
"One little hit..." I said "ONE HIT TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING FROM ME" It was good that we were alone in the classroom. No one would see me breaking down, right in front of most popular guy in school. Oikawa looked down at me, I didn't know if he looked at me with anger or with frustration. "(Name). It did not took everything from you, you still have friends, classmates and more people"
   "You will never understand, will you?" I pushed him away. Why in the name of god...am I opening up to someone like him. "You never lost anything too important to you in your life before! Never!" You started crying, hot salty tears rolling on your cheeks while you took your shitty bag, and started walking away. "You never got something taken away that you love...everyone adores you, "Mr.Perfect" and "Prince of my Dreams" YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT! THAT'S WHY YOU AND ME ARE NOT COMPATIBLE IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE!" With that, you ran out of the room, slamming the door behind you and running as fast as possible to the gym to get this hell over with.
  Little did anyone know, that day was the day he lost the most important thing of him life...

You...