Fake smile

After that I looked at the opened door, I saw Oikawa staring at me completely in shock. I pass the ball to Kuroo again, and gesture him to wait a minute.
  "What are you doing here Oikawa? Is everything alright?" I asked while observing the setter's face closely. "Heh... Well I can see why you are a libero now..." he said while scratching back of his head with a cute awkward smile on his face..."So what are you doing here exactly?"
  "Oh, I just wanted to ask you something that's all, I thought you would be free right now but guess not." "Yeah sorry, um...but I don't mind walking home together if you'd like?" Oikawa's eyes became brighter, his expression changed and the smile grew. "Yeah, sure! I'll wait for you outside then near the exit" and with that he left.
I turned my attention back to Kuroo, and the I could see his sly smirk appearing on his face as he slowly bounced the ball back and forth with his hands. "So are you two dating or something?" Why is this question asked so much....? "No, I guess we are just friends. Plus I'm not being in a relationship with someone who is trying to take my throne away" Yes, my logic is very confusing. But he is the Grand King, and I am the princess. I have to get better some how. Obviously I don't really like the nickname..."the princess" but it grew to me. So for me first place is like the throne, in the kingdom...and there can be only one winner.
"Your throne? What are you talking about?" Kuroo asked while getting ready to do another serve. "Forget about it, last serve and then we are going to rap up" I said while already standing in front of the court, ready to take any hit that is possible.
   The life flashed before my eyes, somehow my reaction faded and I saw the ball right in front of my face.
Oikawa's point of view
I heard someone fall in the gym room very loudly, and the ball hitting the surface of the gym floor. I rushed to the gym room. Something just didn't feel right.
  The next thing I know...(Name) was laying on the ground, bleeding. Half of her face was pretty red, and other half was fine. The nose was half scratched and the scratch was bleeding. I looked at Kuroo with shock as he ran up to (Name), I rushed up to her and hugged her tightly. "(Name) how many fingers am I showing?" Kuroo hold up 2 fingers. "3...Wait...4..." I stared at Kuroo again in shock. "The nurse isn't here, we have to get her to the hospital." I said while picking up (Name) slowly and carefully not to hurt her even more. "PUT ME DOWN PERV!!!" She screamed on the hole gym room. Kuroo grinned at me evilly. I ignored it, and opened the gym room door.
   I carried (Name) to the hospital. Luckily the hospital wasn't far away to run to it. I trusted Kuroo with (Name)'s stuff and her phone. I trusted him to find her parents's phone number and call them right away. (Name) actually fainted when I was carrying her to the hospital, so I got more worried.
   "Oikawa Tooru..." a man was standing in front of me. He bowed down gently while having total regret on his face. T-that's the famous volleyball player, her father. "I thank you so much..." I didn't have anything to say, for the first time in forever. I sat there quietly and the words somehow came out of my mouth. "It's no problem...Is (Last Name)~Chan okay?" "Yes she is perfectly fine, but I'm actually restricting her to play volleyball anymore." That sentence, made me shiver down my spine. I saw how (Name) played, I'm not sure if I saw urge of winning or just happiness from playing volleyball. But if she is not aloud to play volleyball anymore, I'm sure she will not be herself. "I-I'm Sorry but I think that is not fair!" I stood up from my chair. (Name)'s father looked at me. No not with confusion, not from anger. He looked at me with coldness, complete coldness in her heart and soul. "She will not be aloud to play" With that her father left. Kuroo was still sitting down by the audience's line from where he could eat some popcorn.
  "Excuse me, you can go and visit (Name) (Last Name) now" a nurse told me. I came into the room and could smell every bit of medicine that was on (Name)'s coffee table, that they have given her. She looked worn out, even like that...somehow she looked pretty as ever. "Hey...do you know that you a-" (Name) intruded my question with a "yes". "I'm sorry" "It's fine Tooru, it wasn't your fault..I should've focused more on the ball." She called me by my first name, it came out very gentle and soft. Bright shade of red brushed on my cheeks. I covered my mouth with my hand. "Y-yeah..." I came closer and sat on the chair next to her. "I will come here everyday...so be ready for visitors!" I said while putting a fake smile for her. "Don't do it..." She said, still kinda sleepy and dizzy from all the medicine. "Come over?"
"No..." she rubbed her eyes, she took my hand that rested on her bed.
"Don't put a fake smile on please..."