Childhood Friend

"Why did you do that dumbass?" (Name) scold me while was trying to hide my smirk from her. "You could have gotten hurt!"
After we got some ice cream I helped a kitten get off a tree but it almost scratched the shit out me me. Soo here is the precious (Name) worrying for my safety.
"Sorry Sorry (Name) I promise I won't do it again" I said while smiling and patting her head lightly. She blushes bright red and turned away from me. "Awww~is my princess blushing~?" I said in a teasing voice "Shut the fuck up before I give you a black eye...." She snapped back. "Well we are here...that's my house thank you for walking me home" (Name) said. "Do you want to come in?" She asked while slightly smiling. "Isn't your parents home? Will they be okay with it?" I answered while blushing a little. T-the princess's House...OMG DONT THINK ANYTHING PERVERTED PLEASEEE! "No they are not home so we are all alone" NEVER MIND IM ALREADY THINKING PERVERTED SHIT! I could feel my hole face blowing up and getting red. "S-sure..." I said while she opened the door with her key and let me in. Don't think anything perverted, DONT think anything perverted...DONT FUCKING THINK ANYTHING PERVERTED OIKAWA! It's just a girl's house..nothing more... nothing less....She sure was pretty nice about letting me in the house, maybe she isn't so cold and rough all the time. Maybe she was sweet...Well again that's just a maybe
Flash back
  Your point of view
Me and Mari~Chan walked to the boy's gym. "Hey (Name)~Chan? What if you get a crush on out King? Will that make you a Queen?" Mari~Chan said with a grin spreading across her face. "Never Mari~Chan! From what I heard the King is probably a fuck boy and plays with everyone's feelings, plus it's not if I get a crush on him it's IF I date him" I answered while starting to walk a little bit faster in the hallway trying to get out of this conversation.
   "Never say Never (Name)~!"
Right now
Your point of view
"Do you want some tea Oikawa~Kun?" I asked while walking to the kitchen calmly.
"Sure (Name)~Chan" Wait...did he just add 'Chan' to my name? WAIT HOLD UP WHY IS HE EVEN CALLING ME BY MY NAME. We are not even that close....right? A little bit of blush came over you while you were making both of them some tea. I heard Oikawa stand up and take something to look at. When I turned around with the tea in my hands I saw him staring at a drawing. "What's wrong Oikawa~Kun?" I asked while coming up to him with the two cups of tea in them, while looking at the drawing.
"Where did you get this (Name)~Chan?" He asked in a serious tone. I could feel shivers go down my spine, he was scarier then on volleyball court that's for sure. "From a-an old friend, why?" I said while being kinda scared to tell him my answer. But surprisingly he looked at me smiling, "Wow really? What kind of friend?" Wut? Why the fuck does he need to know? "A childhood friend...." I said while putting the tea cups down on the table and sitting down on a chair. "He was very dear to me...but we stopped talking as kids and he probably forgot about me"
Now now...let's get this clear, just because I am nice to Oikawa off the court. Doesn't mean ANYTHING. I still despite him most of the time, but I like to keep it to my self. Yes you might tell me that it's bullshit. BUT I STILL DONT WANNA BE RUDE. And he does seem like a nice dood when he is actually not faking a smile all the time.
"We were kids when we met eachother..." I chuckled "He was such nerd back then...I swear, also I remember how once we walked around holding hands when we were like 5, and he told me that aliens were real." Oikawa smiled again while putting back the drawing. "Heh so you are into nerds? Never knew..." he said while a grin spreading across his face. "S-SHUSH BEFORE I SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU CUNT!"