Chance

"Don't put a fake smile on please..."
All that was going threw my head was 'How?' How in the world can she see my fake smile? I have been hiding it for years, and no one realized except Iwa~Chan, who was clearly with my practically my hole life time.
I couldn't say anything. Even if I tried my best, when my mouth opened...I couldn't say anything. It was silents in the room.
"What are you talking about?"
I said, I know it was a lie. But she have fallen asleep as fast as the lighting. I slowly brushed some of her hair off her face. "(Name)~Chan...I think I might actually be in love with you...." it was stupid wasn't it? Me confessing to a girl while she is on a hospital bed. "I know you might think I'm Trash like Iwa~Chan, but I pray everyday that you will give me at least one chance" I kissed her cheek gently while holding her hand. "One chance..." I slowly started to doze off, while feeling (Name)'s skin against mine. I looked at her one more time, and the only five words that came out of my mouth somehow were "I will love you forever..."
  Little did anyone know that (Name) was not asleep, and Kuroo was watching everything that Oikawa said to (Name)~Chan
Kuroo's point of view
"OMG!! MY SHIPPP!! HOLY SHIT IF THEY START DATING! AND THEY WILL GET MARRIED! OMGOMGOMG YES! GO GET HER MY BOI! GO GET HER!!" Was the only thing that I screamed in the hallway.

(Kuroo is the definition of all of us shippers in here! 😂 -Liz❤️)