6.2

|Blake's POV|

She's looking at me. Studying my face. Trying to figure out how I feel, but she won't get an answer because I don't even know. I'm angry and sad, but I'm also not surprised. They're true mates, we're just second chance mates. Their bond and pull will always be stronger than ours ever will. 

I'm disappointed, but mostly angry. She slept with him. She broke my trust. She betrayed me. I don't know what to do. My body is frozen. I can't move. 

The only thing my mind is focusing on is imagining them together. Imagining them kissing. Touching each other. Loving each other. It's too much.

I finally gathered up all my strength and stand up. I give Aspen one last glance and then run... and run... and run. I need to leave and I know exactly where to go. To Jessie, to the humans. I have information Jessie didn't. They'll need me.

|Olivia's POV|

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

I ignore whoever is trying to wake me up.

"Wake up or I'm going to do something naughty."

I ignored them once again. Then there was silence. Hallelujah! I smiled and snuggled back into my pillow, but as I was about to drift off again I felt warm lips touch my neck. These lips continued leaving a trail of kisses until they reached the perfect spot. "Luke, s... to... p," I moaned arching my back. 

I felt him smirk as he went to whisper in my ear, "are you sure you want me to?" I nodded, but that wasn't enough for me. "Tell... me... to... stop..." he whispered in between kisses.

I gathered up all my strength and moaned, "stop."

He pulled away and got out of bed. I rolled over and looked at him as he pulled on his joggers and t-shirt. Ugh, I could stare at those abs all day. They're just so... perfect. I was practically drooling and I was lost in his body. The only thing that brought me out of it was his laugh. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at the childish remark and then threw a pillow at him. While he was distracted I got up and ran out of the room before he could calculate his attack. I ran as fast as my short legs could carry me, but then all the sudden I was over his shoulder. "Put me down," I screamed. He just laughed in response.

I hit his back an tried kicking him, which did not go that well, and then all the sudden I was in the air and then freezing cold water. He threw me in the pool. He freaking threw me in the pool. I came above water and caught my breath. After my breathing was even I looked around and everyone, yes, I mean everyone, well almost, was standing around the pool. All unsure of what to do, but then my eyes narrowed on the one person laughing. Luke.

I was about to get out when I thought of the perfect revenge. I swam over to the edge closest to Luke and got out. His eyes went wide and he gulped staring at my chest. I thank my past self for wearing a white tank top last night. I smirked and walked over to him. "I know someone who is never having sex again and he is standing right in front of me," I said with a tint of sarcasm in my voice. Throughout the crowd you could hear a bunch of ooooh's. I then walked away and made sure to swing my hips.

|1 Day Later|

Luke and I are currently cuddling on the couch watching Vampire Diaries. They do not portray werewolves accurately at all. "Baby," Luke said.

"Mhmm," I mumbled.

"I applied for divorce through the werewolf council today," he said proudly.

My eyes widened and I sat straight up.