7

|Aaron's POV|

I still can't believe Aspen and I mated. It sounds cheesy, but it literally felt so freaking right. The way our bodies molded and fit together perfectly. Ugh, it's an indescribable feeling. This time was even better than the first time. The first time I was kinda a little drunk and this time I was fully and 100% there and I'm so glad I was.

The thing though is I have no idea what it means for us. Aspen and I haven't spoken since then and I really want to talk to her, but Luke, Olivia, and her have been training nonstop. The war gets closer and closer every day. I understand that she's busy, but I just wish we could talk for like 5 minutes. I just want to know where we stand. Especially with us going to war. It's a battle to the death and I just want her to know how I feel and her to know how I feel so that if both or only one of us doesn't make it out alive we never have any regrets. And we'll never have any questions about the other's feelings.

My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the number and automatically answered it knowing exactly who it was. "Alpha, he's here. Just like you suspected," The young male whispered lowly. His statement causes me to growl loudly and end the phone call.

It took everything in me to not tear my office apart. I gripped the armrests of my chairs so hard that they snapped in half. I was growling and was about ready to throw my laptop across the room when Ben walked in. When he saw me his eyes widened and he started to slowly back out of the room. "Stop," I commanded using my Alpha voice.

He stopped and walked to the chairs in front of my desk and sat down hesitantly. "Blake... he... um... joined the human's side," I confessed.

Ben's eyes widened, "does Aspen know? How do you know?" He questioned.

I shook me head, "no she doesn't and we're going to keep it that way for a while," I gave him a pointed look and then continued explaining, "and after Jessie joined the humans I sent a spy and he informed me that Blake has joined them."

He shook his head in understanding and then asked a question that I had no answer to, "what's our plan now? Blake had so much information, you bet your ass that he told them our plans."

|1 Week Later|

This is the moment I have loathed for a week before it has even happened. I'm currently standing outside Aspen's house because I have to tell Aspen about our new plans and the fact that Blake switched sides.

I know she will be mad at first, but I hope she sees where I'm coming from. We needed a plan and this time only all essential personnel will know them until it comes time for war. We held 9 meetings over the last 7 days and just came to a final conclusion last night. Only Alphas and Betas were allowed at the meeting.

I went to knock, but I just didn't have the strength yet. I haven't seen her since we mated and I'm really nervous to see her again. 'You can do this,' I repeated over and over to myself.

I finally gathered up everything and knocked on the door. At first, I didn't hear anything, but then I heard faint footsteps walk towards the door. The oak door opened and standing in the doorway was Aspen. She looked downright gorgeous even though she was in a tank-top, baggy sweats, and her hair was in a messy bun she was still the most beautiful women in the world. She looked at me with tired eyes and smiled the best she could while waiting for me to say something.

"Hi," she mumbled shyly.

"Hello gorgeous," I said before my mind could even process what I said. She blushed at my comment and I smiled at her adorableness.

"What do you need?" She questioned looking down at the monitor in her hand.

"We need to talk." I breathed out. She nodded and stepped out of the way, motioning for me to come inside. I took the opportunity to walk into the house and I sat down on one of the couches in the living room. She closed the front door and walked over and sat on the opposite end of the couch.

"So... what do we need to talk about?" She ventured and looked me in the eyes for the first time today.

I shifted and looked her in the eyes too, "Blake..."

|Olivia's POV|

I stared at the white stick in my hand, a bright pink plus sign confirming my suspicions. I'm pregnant...