11

|Luke's POV|

"Luke, it was terrible... there was blood and... oh my god, Aaron," she said hyperventilating.

"Olivia, please calm down and tell me exactly what happened," I whispered in her ear and held her closer.

"He's dead... he's dead..." she kept repeating over and over again.

"Olivia, please calm down. Who is dead? I need to know what you saw," I pleaded with her.

She didn't respond after that and she just continued rocking back and forth in my arms. After a while her breathing was normal and she then proceeded to tell me about her vision.

|3 Days Later||Olivia's POV|

"Do we know when it is?" Mathis asked amongst the silence in the room.

"Yes, July 17th so in 17 days. And it is at a field about 2 hours east. That's all we got from our visions," I responded with a dazed look. I then tuned out and they proceeded to discuss strategy.

I'm lying them, that's not all we got. I saw Aaron die, but I can't tell anyone about that. It will rise a panic that we just don't need, but the person I can't tell most of all is Aspen. She's already barely hanging on to what happiness she has and I can't ruin it. I know it will be ruined, but I can't be the one to do it. Plus, she has a really high-risk pregnancy and enough stress without adding to it.

This is honestly the worst part of having special abilities. When you know something like this you can't share it because people will try and stop the event set to occur and that messes with the Moon Goddesses plans. Everything happens for a reason. She makes no mistakes.

"Woah," I muttered out loud and set my hand on my stomach.

"Are you okay," Luke asked alarmed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled and placed his hand on my stomach, "the baby is kicking." 

"That's amazing," he replied as the baby continued kicking as he put both hands on my stomach.

|Aaron's POV|

"I think it's a boy," Aspen said.

"It's still so early, how do you already have a feeling?" I asked laughing.

"I've always had a feeling I'm going to have a girl and boy," I admitted. "So if that feeling is right then this is a boy because this is my last baby."

"Really?" He said puzzled.

"Yup, pregnancies are difficult for me," she said casually and ate the last of my banana. 

"Are you sure I can't convince you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and she looked at me and laughed, I then began to kiss her neck.

"Maybe you can..." she moaned and leaned into me.

|Luke's POV||3 Days Later|

"We only have 5 training days left before we head down east to prepare the battlefield. We are lucky that we have you two so we have time to prepare the battlefield, but the humans might even be down there already," I rushed out and ran my fingers through my hair, "we must be prepared for anything and everything. Which means, as much as I don't like it, you two need to be the best prepared."

"I know you don't like it, but if we want to win this we need to be prepared," Olivia said and gave me a kiss.

"Ew, stop, I don't like being the third wheel," Aspen shouted and shielded her eyes as Olivia pulled away.

"Oh no, you do not get to do that! I have been the witness to too many makeout sessions between you and your many, and I mean two, boyfriends," Olivia pointed out as Aspen's face turned as red as a tomato.

The two girls then proceeded to fight back and forth. This could take awhile, I decided and sat down on the ground. Hopefully, we can eventually get to training...