10

|Aspen's POV|

I'm standing in the middle of a field. How did I get here? Humans, thousands of them, all surround me. Bloody and bruised. What the hell happened? Olivia was standing about 20 feet away from me with the same confused look as me. I tried calling out to her, but I have no voice. I try to move to her, but again I fail. I'm glued to the spot, literally. I finally give up and look more closely at my surroundings.

This is a giant field. I think I recognize it, it's a few hours east of Aaron's pack. I don't know how I know that, but I do. I've never been here before. I take in everything before all the sudden everything is black and all I hear is, "July 17, 2018, be prepared." Then I woke up...

|Olivia's POV|

What the heck is going on? Where am I? How did I get here? Why am I surrounded by thousands of dead werewolves? I looked around trying to figure out where I was, but my eyes stopped when they saw Aspen. I tried screaming at her, but my voice was gone, taken from me.

I finally gave up and continued to look around for a sign of where I was but I got nothing. I finally decided to walk around and try to figure it out. My feet felt like air as I walked around. What happened here? I saw Aaron, lying in a pool of his own blood. Then everything went black, I was waking up! No! I need to see more!

###

Filler chapter! 3-7 chapters left, not including the epilogue! I have a feeling y'all are going to hate me at the end of this book ;)

There will NOT be a sequel by the way (I will write more werewolf books soon though).

Enjoy!