Chapter 1 - Memory Lost

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/25740

From 4.12 - Smoke and Mirrors: In La Iglasia, Berserker!Scott and Berserker!Ari started to pull at the skulls over their heads with as much strength as they could.

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

The skulls glowed as they tore the skulls apart. They were shifted, looking up, roaring (at this point, Ari still had purple eyes.)

Scott: (voice over from 3.12 - Lunar Eclipse) "I'm an Alpha now."

From 5.01 - Creatures of the Night: Outside the school, the pack was facing Belasko. Ari let the irises of her eyes glow purple, while Adriana let her eyes glow completely purple. Tyler and Zayn let their eyes glow black/blue. Tara let her eyes glow blue. Haley, Natalie and Liam let their eyes glow gold. Scott and Jack shifted, letting their eyes glow red.

Liam: (voice over from 4.04 - The Benefactor) "Werewolves."

From 4.04 - The Benefactor: In the basement of the lake house, Malia was shifted with blue eyes.

Liam: (voice over from 4.04 - The Benefactor) "Werecoyote."

From 5.01 - Creatures of the Night: Outside the school, Lydia and Bella were angry and worried about their cousins, protectively screaming Banshee screams.

Everyone had to cover their ears in pain due to the Banshee screams.

Liam: (voice over from 4.04 - The Benefactor) "Banshees."

From 5.20 - Apotheosis: In the tunnels, Jordan let himself burst into flame, letting his eyes glow the color of the fire that surrounded him.

Angel: (voice over from 5.15 - Amplification) "Hellhound."

Angel let her wings and talons grow, letting her eyes glow a deep, dark, fiery gold.

Angel: (voice over from 5.15 - Amplification) "Valkyrie."

From 5.12 - Damnatio Memoriae: In the school hallway, Chayton, Cory and Theo were talking in the hallway.

Ari: (voice over from 5.04 - Condition Terminal) "Chimeras."

From 5.20 - Apotheosis: In the back of the clinic, Ari transformed so that she could give Hayden the bite, to turn her, and save her, creating her first official Werewolf and Beta.

From 5.18 - Maid of Gevaudan: In the school hallway, Stiles and Stacie were talking.

"This coming from my fraternal twin brother that didn't want me to be training in the first place," Stacie told him.

"I realize that, Stacie," Stiles told her. "But now I'm thinking that it's the only way that either of us will survive or help our friends survive."

From 5.05 - A Novel Approach: In the school library, Stacie slipped, dangling from the structure from one arm, turning to look down below. One of the support beams had impaled right through Donovan's stomach. Donovan died in front of her. Stacie was horrified by the face that she had just killed somebody by accident, in denial.

Stacie: (voice over from 5.12 - Damnatio Memoriae) "I feel like it's more than guilt. I feel like I lost something, like I can't get it back."

From 5.12 - Damnatio Memoriae: In the morgue, Stiles, Stacie and Sheriff were talking.

"Sometimes it doesn't truly feel okay again until there's a kind of counterbalance," Sheriff explained. "Like instead of taking a life, you manage to save one."