Chapter 5 - Radio Silence

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/94494

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the parking lot of the school, the Ghost Riders surrounded Stiles and Haley.

Stiles: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the Jeep, Stiles looked at Haley. "If anyone can remember me, it's you, and it's Stacie."

The Ghost Riders pulled the door to the Jeep open, pulling Stiles out.

Stacie: (voice over from 6.03 - Sundowning) "Somebody was taken from me and my friends, and you. I think he's family."

From 6.04 - Relics: In the hallway of the Stilinski House, Stacie stopped by the unbroken wall again, knowing that something should have been there, but she didn't know what. She reached out to touch the wall, starting to peel back the wallpaper.

Stacie: (voice over from 6.04 - Relics) "You can't just erase people. They leave things behind."

From 6.04 - Relics: In the Sheriff's office, Noah was sitting at his desk.

Stacie was standing across from him. "I know that you don't believe me, but I need to prove this myself."

From 6.04 - Relics: In the loft, the pack was talking.

"A relic would be proof that Stiles existed," Jack told them.

From 6.04 - Relics: Outside the high school, Cory, Mason, Natalie, Liam and Hayden walked across the parking lot together, past Stiles' blue Jeep.

Natalie seemed to recognize the Jeep, but she didn't know why.

Haley: (voice over from 6.04 - Relics) "And maybe we can bring him back."

From 6.04 - Relics: In the loft, the pack was talking.

"We take everyone into the Argent bunker," Jack told them. "It's underground. It's lined with Mountain Ash."

"Everyone would be safe," Angel told them.

From 6.04 - Relics: On the lacrosse field in the pouring rain, Scott, Haley, Stacie, Ari, Natalie, Liam, Cory and Hayden stood around the marked players, surrounded by Ghost Riders.

Cory: (voice over from 6.04 - Relics) "They're here."

Gwen stepped in front of them to stop the fight and save the others so she could be taken to her sister. "Come on!"

A Ghost Rider shot Gwen. Ari caught her as she fell, before she disappeared into green smoke.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Day One

Day - Phantom Train Station

Stiles was sitting with dozens of other people in what appeared to be a rundown train station. The people were silent and seemed distracted and void. Stiles realized that the keys to his Jeep were in his hand. He looked to his right, seeing the doctor that Angel had seen in a premonition in 6.02 Superposition. "Excuse me, sorry. Where are we?"

"We're at the train station," the doctor answered.

"Right, okay, helpful," Stiles told her sarcastically. "Which train station exactly?"