Chapter 10 - Riders on the Storm

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/108382

From 6.02 - Superposition: On the lacrosse field, the Ghost Riders were riding their horses across the field.

Stacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 6.08 - Blitzkrieg: In the tunnels, the pack faced down a dozen Ghost Riders in a show down.

Tara: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "The Ghost Riders. The Wild Hunt."

From 6.04 - Relics: In the lacrosse field in the pouring rain, the Ghost Riders surrounded Haley, Scott, Ari, Stacie, Natalie, Liam, Hayden, Cory and the other players.

Tara: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "They come by storm and they take people."

From 6.08 - Blitzkrieg: In flashback, Douglas roared at the Ghost Riders.

Liam: (voice over from 6.08 - Blitzkrieg) "He's a Nazi."

From 6.08 - Blitzkrieg: in the tunnels, Angel, in Valkyrie form, Chayton, in wolf/falcon form, and Jordan, in Hellhound form, had to fight Amelia, in Hellhound form, and Isaiah, in Raven form.

Natalie: (voice over from 6.08 - Blitzkrieg) "He wants the Hunt for himself. He wants his own supernatural army."

Bella, Angel, Chayton and Jordan were more angry than ever. Bella screamed, Angel and Chayton screech roared, and Jordan roared together, so loudly that it caused Amelia, Isaiah and Dougals so much pain that Amelia's fire was put out around her, and both her and Isaiah were starting to come to, realizing what was happening.

"Angel?" Isaiah asked.

Amelia looked at her brother in shock. "Jordan."

Bella, Angel, Chayton and Jordan looked at them in shock now that they were momentarily brought back to themselves.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.08 - Blitzkrieg) "That's the real reason he wants Amelia and Isaiah."

From 6.08 - Blitzkrieg: In the loft, the pack, minus Stiles, Mason, Cory and Hayden, were talking to Noah and Jordan.

"When Bella screamed, Angel and Chayton screech roared, and I roared together, we put the fire out on Amelia," Jordan explained. "We got through to her and Isaiah before Douglas took them back."

"You think that you can do that again," Haley told them. "And you can free them completely."

From 6.09 - Memory Found: In the hospital hallway, a Ghost Rider grabbed Theo from behind, strangling him, making him lower to his knees. Another Ghost Rider tried to shoot Adriana. Adriana ducked, catching his arm, turning to make him shoot the Ghost Rider that was strangling Theo, killing him, making him let go of Theo and fall to the floor.

Theo: (voice over from 6.09 - Memory Found) "You hate yourself for not being able to hate me, because you still want to believe that the little boy from the cell next door is still inside me somewhere?"

Theo stood, looking at Adriana, only slightly surprised that she had saved his life. Adriana looked a little surprised herself.

Theo: (voice over from 6.09 - Memory Lost) "Guess you don't hate me as much as you wish you did."

From 6.09 - Memory Found: In the hospital hallway, Adriana and Theo were talking.

"You saved me, more than once, and you paid a hell of a price because of it," Adriana told him. "And I couldn't save you. Do me a favor and stop saving me."