Chapter 19 - Broken Glass

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/120275

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In the Sheriff's station, Stacie glared at Monroe, punching her in the face, making her spit out blood.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Stacie looked at Monroe. "If you think that doing what you're doing makes you any better than a monster, you're wrong. You're more of a monster than us."

From 6.17 - Werewolves of London: In the armory, Jackson and Ethan were strapped to the gate, being electrocuted.

Jackson: (voice over from 6.17 - Werewolves of London) "Beacon Hills. Happy Anniversary."

From 6.18 - Genotype: In Natalie's room, Natalie and Liam were sitting on her bed.

"There is an army of hunters out there to kill us now," Natalie told him. "Any of us can die, Liam. If anything's possible, then I don't want to regret anything."

They started to make out, and more.

Natalie: (voice over from 6.18 - Genotype) "And I don't want to die without telling you that I love you."

Liam: (voice over from 6.18 - Genotype) "I love you, too."

From 6.18 - Genotype: In the school and the hospital, whoever looked at the Anuk-ite were turned to stone.

Jack: (voice over from 6.18 - Genotype) "So this thing is going to turn everyone that looks at it into stone."

From 6.18 - Genotype: In Adriana's bathroom, Adriana and Theo were talking.

Theo leaned against the doorway. "You think Deucalion can help you fight without your eyes, too?"

"He was teaching me how to do that when I was in his pack," Adriana answered.

Theo smirked, impressed. "So you think that both you and Deucalion can help teach us to fight without your eyes?"

"Yeah, we can start," Adriana answered.

From various chapters, Jack, Tyler, Zayn and Tara turned into wolves.

Haley: (voice over from 6.18 - Genotype) "We need more backup. Someone like Tara, Tyler, Zayn and Jack."

From 6.18 - Genotype: In the school library, Tara shifted into her white wolf, lunging at the two halves of the Anuk-ites, tackling them down, tearing at them. Once she was in human form, Tara managed to snap Quinn's neck.

Tara: (voice over from 6.18 - Genotype) "We need find Derek and ask if he will come back to help us."

From 6.18 - Genotype: In the loft, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Scott, Tara and Stacie were talking.

"Scott, Tara, Haley and Stacie will go," Jack told them. "Tyler, Zayn, Ari, Adriana, Natalie, Angel and I have got it handled here, long enough for you to get Stiles and Derek."

Stacie smiled. "And we're going to get them."

¤•¤°¤•¤

Day One

Night - On the Road - Tara's Camaro

(Song) Burn With Me - Whilk & Misky