Chapter 3 - Sundowning

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/90856

From 5.19 - The Beast of Beacon Hills: In the operating theater, Tyler, Haley, Ari, Natalie, Adriana and Liam met up with Theo.

Tyler: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Adriana was looking at an empty tube, flashing back to newly recovered childhood memories of a decomposed body in the tube. "That's where they kept the body with the green slime. He was a Nazi. And an Alpha Werewolf."

From 6.02 - Superposition: In the school hallway, Douglas caught Adriana trying to break into Stiles' locker.

Adriana smirked sarcastically. "Do I know you? I don't actually think I've seen you before, just something seems familiar."

From 6.02 - Superposition: In Adriana's room, the Martin girls were talking to Adriana.

"We can help you be better," Bella told her. "But you have to want to let us help you."

Adriana scoffed, shaking her head, sitting up. "I don't deserve to be helped, Bel. I deserve everything that is happening to me right now. And if you're all so worried about me and what I could do, who I could become, maybe you should've stuck me in the ground too so I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else. I deserve to be in the ground just as much as Theo did. Maybe more."

Lydia and Bella knelt in front of Ari, Adriana and Macey so they could all look each other in the eyes.

"I know you hate yourself for everything that happened," Macey told her. "I know that you think you deserve all of this. To suffer. To punish yourself."

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Lydia asked.

Ari, Lydia, Bella and Macey all wrapped their arms around Adriana to hold her and comfort her. Adriana was relieved that she wasn't losing her family over this, though she still believed that this was what she deserved.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.02 - Superposition) "If I don't punish myself, then no one else is going to."

From 6.02 - Superposition: In the Sheriff's station, Tyler, Lydia, Zayn, Jack, Tara, Angel, Chayton, Bella and Jordan were talking.

"It's just a straight-forward robbery-homicide," Jordan told them.

"Straightforward?" Chayton repeated skeptically. "He was bludgeoned to death and stuffed in a high school air duct."

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the loft, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Tara, Angel, Chayton, Lydia, Bella and Malia were talking.

"The Ghost Riders," Tara told them. "The Wild Hunt. They come by storm, and they take people."

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In the Jeep, Haley and Stiles were facing each other. The Ghost Riders pulled the door to the Jeep open, pulling Stiles out.

Tara: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "If the Ghost Riders take someone, then we all forget them."

From 6.02 - Superposition: In the Stilinski House hallway, Stacie paused outside of her room, looking across the hallway where Stiles' room had always been right across from hers, and was supposed to be. But there was only smooth, unbroken wall behind a table there now.

Stacie: (voice over from 6.02 - Superposition) "It just feels like there's someone missing."

Stacie was confused, trying to figure out what was different, unnerved.