Chapter 11 - Said the Spider to the Fly

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/110387

From 6.02 - Superposition: In the lacrosse field, the Ghost Riders were riding their horses across the field.

Jack: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 6.10 - Riders on the Storm: In various locations like the school, hospital and woods, the pack, Peter and Theo were facing the Ghost Riders.

Tara: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "The Ghost Riders. The Wild Hunt."

From 6.04 - Relics: On the lacrosse field in the pouring rain, the Ghost Riders surrounded Haley, Scott, Ari, Stacie, Natalie, Liam, Hayden, Cory and the other players.

Tara: (voice over from 6.01 - Memory Lost) "They come by storm and they take people."

From 6.01, 6.02, 6.03, and 6.04, Angel was receiving visions/premonitions with the screech roars and the people taken.

Ari: (voice over from 6.07 - Heartless) "Your visions, they were warning you about this."

From 6.07 - Heartless: In the stone cottage, Scott, Ari, Adriana, Bella, Natalie, Liam, Angel, Chayton, Jordan and Theo looked at Amelia and Isaiah, in Hellhound and Raven form, in shock.

"Who the hell is that?" Scott asked.

Bella was stunned into shock. "Angel's parents."

From 6.07 - Heartless: In the woods, Bella, Scott, Ari, Adriana, Natalie, Liam, Angel, Chayton and Jordan were fighting with Amelia and Isaiah to get them under control.

Natalie: (voice over from 6.07 - Heartless) "Where the hell have they been all this time?"

From 6.08 - Blitzkrieg: In the tunnels, Douglas made Amelia and Isaiah fight Bella, Angel, Chayton, Jordan, Chris and Macey.

Douglas: (voice over from 6.07 - Heartless) "Trapped, with the Wild Hunt. Not erased. Just remade."

From 6.10 - Riders on the Storm: In the hospital, Angel, in full Valkyrie form, Chayton, in falcon/wolf form, Jordan, in Hellhound form, and Bella, were facing Amelia, in Hellhound form, and Isaiah, in Raven form. Amelia and Isaiah roared and screeched at them. Angel and Chayton screech roared, Jordan roared, and Bella Banshee screamed together in an attempt to get through to them.

Ari: (voice over from 6.07 - Heartless) "You mean brainwashed."

The screeches and roars and the Banshee Scream combined was enough to throw Amelia and Isaiah to the floor, putting out the fire around Amelia, breaking them free from mind control.

Angel: (voice over from 6.10 - Riders on the Storm) "I can't believe we got through to you."

From 6.06 - Ghosted: In the tunnels, Angel used Kira's flickering-with-electricity sword to bring Theo back from the ground.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.09 - Memory Found) "I think you were rotting down there. I think that whatever happened to you, you deserved it."

From 6.09 - Memory Found: In the hospital, Theo was being strangled by a Ghost Rider. Adriana turned to make another Ghost Rider shoot the Ghost Rider that was strangling Theo, killing him, making him let go of Theo and fall to the floor.

Adriana: (voice over from 6.09 - Memory Found) "I also think that everything that's been happening to me the past few months, I've deserved. I deserve to suffer just as much as you do."