Chapter 6 - Ghosted

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/106764

From seasons 5 and first couple of episodes of 6, Adriana lost control to the darkness on Theo (5.10, 5.13, 5.20, nearly killing him), Tracy (5.12), Josh (5.12), nearly Cory (5.12), Eichen House guards (5.15), Kira (5.17, beating and could have killed her), the Beast (5.18, 5.20), the Dread Doctors (5.19), Liam (6.01, nearly killing him), Ari (6.02 by breaking her arm), Ghost Riders (6.04). In Season 3, Adriana punched a wall hard enough in 3.09 The Girls Who Knew Too Much that she made the bricks shatter.

Lydia: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From season 3, Alpha Adriana was fighting with Braedan (3.01, nearly killing her), Tara, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Derek, Cora and Isaac (3.04, 3.07, nearly killing them and impaling Tara with a piece of pipe through her stomach in 3.04), Ari, Natalie, Haley and Scott (3.05, nearly killing them), Ari again in 3.10, fighting and nearly killing Jennifer in 3.12.

Theo: (voice over from 5.10 - Status Asthmaticus) "You've been out of the Alpha Pack for a year, and you've long since gained your redemption, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us."

From 5.20 - Apotheosis: In the tunnels, Kira used her sword to crack the floor open with the power of the Skinwalkers. Theo's sister came up from the ground, grabbing Theo to drag him into the hole.

Theo held onto the floor for dear life. "Adri! Help me, Adri!"

Theo was dragged away into the hole by his sister. Bella, Lydia and Ari walked closer to stand on either side of Adriana to comfort her. Adriana looked as if she didn't want to feel anything so that she didn't have to feel conflicted about what had just happened.

Adriana: (voice over from 5.20 - Apotheosis) "The Dread Doctors brainwashed him to hell, and they screwed with my head, too. A few more years, and that could have been me."

From 6.02 - Superposition: In Adriana's room, the Martin girls were talking.

Adriana scoffed, shaking her head, sitting up. "I don't deserve to be helped, Bel. I deserve everything that is happening to me right now. You're afraid of what the darkness can make me do. And you should be. I can't control it. Maybe this is who I really am. And if you're all so worried about me and what I could do, who I could become, maybe you should've stuck me in the ground too so I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else. I deserve to be in the ground just as much as Theo did. Maybe more."

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Lydia asked.

Adriana sighed, looking down. "If I don't punish myself, then no one else is going to."

From 5.10 - Status Asthmaticus: In the school library, Ari pushed Scott to the floor, straddling him, slashing into him repeatedly until she eventually killed him, but they were able to bring him back.

Ari: (voice over from 5.14 - The Sword and the Spirit) "Stacie, I killed Scott. I had to make Haley watch as I killed her brother. I'm so, so, so sorry."

From 5.13 - The Sword and the Spirit: In the tunnels, Scott, Haley, Stiles, Stacie and Ari were talking.

"You brought Scott back," Haley told her.

"You're my best friends," Ari told them. "Haley, Stacie, you two and Natalie are like my sisters. Stiles, Scott, you are like my brothers. And I don't deserve your forgiveness."

From 5.05 - A Novel Approach: In flashback to the fire, A flame launched toward Peter and Young Tara.

Peter pulled Young Tara closer to him, trying to put her in between him and the flame. "Tara!"